It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Seeing these two:

The NFT Market Is Collapsing, Internet Celebrate, Gamers Mock Greedy Game Publishers
NFTs Get More Embarrassing, More Mass NFT Thefts By Hackers Reported Amidst Market Collapse
de_v1to: seeing "GoodTimesSlim" getting busted on the forums :)

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_is_shit_1
+1. Oh yeah, that one also made my day! :XD
Post edited May 07, 2022 by sanscript
Hello!

Finally, seeing another "Worms" 3D game relieved of its DRM system. Unfortunately, it is not the original "Worms 3D" which I would have preferred. But "Worms 4 Mayhem" (in its current edition) is better than none!

Kind regards,
foxgog
coffee, strawberries and peanuts
3 million dollars in the drain lol
https://youtu.be/gHwUje6vxe0?t=179
Helped my Mom till her garden for Mother's Day. :) She was nice enough to have purchased an electric tiller, knowing that I'm quite goofy when it comes to physical labour and have a tendency of spraining my lower back when gardening for her. :P
matterbandit: Helped my Mom till her garden for Mother's Day. :) She was nice enough to have purchased an electric tiller, knowing that I'm quite goofy when it comes to physical labour and have a tendency of spraining my lower back when gardening for her. :P
thats sweet

i guess reading looking at cat pictures
Post edited May 09, 2022 by whiteflame199
low rated
Jorev: Watching Libtards heads explode over the possibility of Roe vs Wade being reversed.
The shrews shrieking loudest about abortion on demand are those least likely to need one.
It's our anniversary! 35 years married.
Dogmaus: coffee, strawberries and peanuts
A strange combo.
51nikopol: It's our anniversary! 35 years married.
That's proof you're not young! So that's why an avatar of a mammoth? Says the forumnite who's as old as the number in your username ;-)

Fine, I will say something on-topic. I'm glad to be at home after a productive afternoon at work. That's two happy things in one sentence.
Post edited May 09, 2022 by DubConqueror
Dogmaus: coffee, strawberries and peanuts
DubConqueror: A strange combo.
51nikopol: It's our anniversary! 35 years married.
DubConqueror: That's proof you're not young! So that's why an avatar of a mammoth? Says the forumnite who's as old as the number in your username ;-)

Fine, I will say something on-topic. I'm glad to be at home after a productive afternoon at work. That's two happy things in one sentence.
The mammoth is because of my love for the game Syberia! I am actually older than the number in my name! Glad to hear you had a productive afternoon at work.
Needed a thing. Bought a thing. Thing did not get stolen. Now to test a thing I wait and hope thing does not make me want to post in a thread for the opposite perspective lol

Some reason the first post didn't post:

Again; Got a nice present. =D
Post edited May 09, 2022 by Shmacky-McNuts
I hate shopping for clothing: nothing is ever a perfect fit for me. But I am so happy to have found two pairs of jeans, two polo-type shirts and a hoodie that all fit me very nicely. :) I think I broke a personal record: purchasing 5 items of clothing in the same day! :D A definite first! On average, it would take me one month to find a single item of clothing that I actually like.
low rated
why, Victory Day, of course!

Funny this site isn't celebrating that. ;)
All I see on the storefront is a sad worm, haha!
Post edited May 10, 2022 by Plumb
Got off work early and slept for an hour. Now it's time to play some GTA Trilogy for the PS4.

A good day!
Manicure and trying out new outfits - and new cheap sunglasses but they look cool!