It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I had a milkshake from In N Out Burger, and I spent a lot of time with my dog just walking and playing fetch.
Post edited March 25, 2022 by Reviewgamesh
Reading about a russian naval ship being sunked made me happy. I'm also happy for the sunshine + payday!
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Albright croaked
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vXR5gjRMPk

Kissinger next, pls!
Payday, friday.
Popped by my Mom's place for an espresso and apple pie turnover. :)
I made myself a nice vegan sandwich with cotoletta and soy-based cheese. Fun talk with a flatmate before going to bed. And now I got a free month of Google Play Pass, that includes cool stuff like Very Little Nightmares.
On the bright side of earning a very lean income (if I squint my eyes painfully enough to see that silver lining), turns out I don't owe the government any additional cash for Tax Year 2021. Instead, I might be eligible for a modest return this time around. :)
My dead lift is going up.
Syphon72: My dead lift is going up.
Sounds like a koan or pun.

To a Dutchmen, this sounds like 'my dead elevator is going up'.
I am shocked there is no one here happy because of the new Monkey Island.
It made my day. Doesn't happen often that I feel the urge to call old friends exiceted like a schoolboy the day of his birthday.
We treated ourselves to an upscale Greek restaurant for dinner tonight: me, Mom and my brother. It was a special occassion and it had been a long time since the three of us had eatten together. It was fun and the food was delicious. :)
I am able to enjoy the green goodness of yerba mate. Caffeine buzz here I come!
I just ordered new stuff for my outdoor activities. Want to go camping with friends for a week or so. I ordered new tent and backpack for my camping journey on everest. it's my favorite store. I joined caliber membership and got best prices and free shipping. There are all gear for different outdoor activities.
Post edited April 15, 2022 by tonnyys
Left my Office for Vacation today (and no tasks unfinished)
Good Feeling .. every time :-)
Daily game of "pocket pool." ((;--))