It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Met a buddy of mine for coffee. He's the one who reached out to me. And that made me happy. :) Especially on a day like today, where I was feeling all bored and lonesome.
I learned a wee bit of Japanese grammar: the より comparative...er, particle...thingie. I'll try not to forget it, because I have a truly long way to go from here. And unfortunately, despite reading up on that grammar point, I still can't make sense of the Japanese lyric I'm trying to translate.
low rated
The snow finally began melting after our last winter snow storm.
low rated
Jorev: A lying race-baiter was sentenced to 150 days in prison for concocting a false report of a nonexistent crime to police.
That was a really good moment. I wish Jussie would've been forced to serve the full four years but we all know that his black privilege protects him from ever actually serving a real sentence.

To answer OP's question I smiled quite a bit after hearing that Obama got covid. It's nice to see karma come around and kick his butt a little after all he's done to American society.
Funny snow sculptures.

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ft822rDlu5Q/TP9GDZVYxGI/AAAAAAAAGZU/EwW_U5wRV0s/s1600/snow-sculptures-02.jpg
low rated
Jorev: A lying race-baiter was sentenced to 150 days in prison for concocting a false report of a nonexistent crime to police.
HANZ3R: That was a really good moment. I wish Jussie would've been forced to serve the full four years but we all know that his black privilege protects him from ever actually serving a real sentence.

To answer OP's question I smiled quite a bit after hearing that Obama got covid. It's nice to see karma come around and kick his butt a little after all he's done to American society.
Please send me a PM for future commentary and keep this thread pure.
Playing a nice looooooooong game of "pocket pool." Ahhhhhhhhh... ;--))
low rated
Dasfydania, "gaspadin" Wali. Canada = blyat, slyuhka paneli! F U & goodbye
Post edited March 15, 2022 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Finally! 1300 on lichess :D
high rated
Surviving the ides of March.
played with my cousin today
I have taken a few hours free form everyday chores (huge stress for me in the last 2 months... it's difficult to have time to play games or whatever freetime activity) and anxious news coming from the world to do a bit of cleaning in my garden.

Against all odds, a few hot pepper plants survived the winter.
low rated
Wow, that fabulous, precious, smart&sexy "Zircon"! Love at first sight, what a baby! Nobody should push that sweetheart's buttons, though... What a fiery temperament.
Got a great new 32'' Dell QHD gaming monitor, a sturdy swivel monitor mount to support it, and a wonderful new keyboard (logitech mx keys). My years of struggling to read 1080p on a 14'' laptop monitor are finally over!

Thank you for your many years of service LG 24'' 1080p monitor :(
low rated
Strange, i thought mercenaries were OP. When did the nerfing patch land? But then again, people who wrestle bears and wolves with bare hands and live among ice, aren't to be toyed with... Who could have known? I placed my bet correctly, after all! I mean, people who keep a cheetah for house cat and wolves instead of dogs, plus bathe in bodies of water in winter at -40 degrees Celsius, must have a godmode cheat on, or something.
Post edited March 17, 2022 by KiNgBrAdLeY7