It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

matterbandit: Stumbled upon my second bargain of the week. This one was completely unexpected, as far as purchases go... I finally found a manly 2022 calendar to pin on my manly bedroom wall. I am not at all ashamed. I am quite very happy! :D
Please don't post pet pictures without warning.
Two things made my day:

1) I found, totally by chance, a screwdriver I was searching for almost a month under my fridge. I suspect my cat played a role in this.

2) I found a free parking spot near the offices I need to enter for commissions. It eased a bit the stress of the main reasons I was there.

Not much but, hey, also a tiny thing is better than nothing.
Yakkuz: I suspect my cat played a role in this.
Do you have a picture of your cat?
I can think of two things that made me happy today. One: surviving a mundane Monday at work. I was so sleep-deprived, I blinked and my work shift was already over! Quick and painless. :)

Two: I decided to treat myself to one of my favourite dishes. Been a while since I last prepared a rapini and sausage dinner. Something similar to this recipe, but I served it on a nest of linguini.

dtgreene: Please don't post pet pictures without warning.
LOL! Pet? What pet? All I see is a cute little monster. But seriously, I would love a pet Catzilla and the chaos that comes with it. ;)
Post edited February 08, 2022 by matterbandit
Not a fan of broccoli (but i do like stilton and broccoli). Was actually looking at some tenderstem today and thinking about what i could do with it to enjoy it somehow. Bookmark made!
Completing a year at work.
Finally completing a big task at work.

And realizing that in Chessmaster Grandmaster Edition there's something even better than Josh Waitzkin's Academy – there's a great interactive course about openings; awesome design, not based on openings' names and categories, but on searching the best (first/second/third) move and good explanations why your choice is good or bad. Cool!
ciemnogrodzianin: Finally completing a big task at work.

And realizing that in Chessmaster Grandmaster Edition there's something even better than Josh Waitzkin's Academy – there's a great interactive course about openings; awesome design, not based on openings' names and categories, but on searching the best (first/second/third) move and good explanations why your choice is good or bad. Cool!
What OS are you running the game on?
jepsen1977: What OS are you running the game on?
Linux :)
Using Wine+PlayOnLinux.
Yakkuz: I suspect my cat played a role in this.
Cambrey: Do you have a picture of your cat?
I don't know exactly which one did the trick, but I suspect the one not looking at the camera.
Attachments:
cats.jpg (211 Kb)
Greatly happy, to finally be able to welcome my youngest son back into the family home, after he had to isolate where he lives, due to getting COVID, which was almost three weeks ago. He had dinner with his mum and I and his older sister, then we watched an episode of NCIS together, which we often do when he visits. Happy to be back to a kind of normal.
Don't judge me, but today I learned for the first time that windows key + M minimizes all windows!
Played Fortnite with my Sister and her BF.
I have one game left in my current batch that started in late December and consisted of 50 games. It's an RPG and I'm trying to watch the Olympics while playing games, so I'm going to install a bunch more. I feel like I'm making serious progress on my backlog!
Enjoying a giant mug of over-steeped, double-bagged lemon/ginger tea, moments before I launch No Man's Sky. :) Loving the spicy bite in this tea!

Sachys: Not a fan of broccoli (but i do like stilton and broccoli).
As much as I love green veggies (rapini, asparagus, New Zealand spinach, Swiss chard), I'm not a fan of broccoli either. :P But I do love a sharp stilton! I am tempted to give your combo a try. ;)

That said, I seem to enjoy broccoli when preparing this homemade chinese classic takeout. But I don't add sugar to my recipe and I substitute the soy sauce with salty black bean paste. I also double up on the garlic.
Post edited February 12, 2022 by matterbandit