It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

My new puppy learned how to jump up enough to come in the back door all by himself, without being picked up. :)
Play Atari 2600
Dolbarg: Play Atari 2600
Too modern for my tastes.
A bit of garden work.
Formula One season is starting today. It's the only sport I follow and I also love F1 games. Let's hope Hamilton and Mercedes don't win again.

Rooting for Max.
Dorfromantik demo.
Will think about a full game.
I received 2.500 USD yesterday from my previous job I left in october 2020 because of unused holidays.

The good thing: I had no idea they basically still owed me money.
Post edited March 28, 2021 by d3vilsadvocate
d3vilsadvocate: ...
Wow, in my case it would have been a lot of unused days :D
Good for you! Now you can clear your GOG wishlist ;) But in your current job consider actually using holidays, to work on your backlog too ;)
jepsen1977: Formula One season is starting today. It's the only sport I follow and I also love F1 games. Let's hope Hamilton and Mercedes don't win again.

Rooting for Max.
That was an exciting race. I'm happy that one Alpine finished the race.
Matewis: Watching Friday, on a Friday.
"Whats up Smokie?"
Sachys: "Whats up Smokie?"
G'Lord have mercy, the Lord is my shepherd, He knows what I want

Bernie Mac's the best
Waking up this morning and seeing the news that Sony's San Diego's latest game "MLB The Show 21" is coming to Xbox Game Pass on day of release, April 20.
I know this may sound weird to some people, as the reason I'm happy right now is related to how I died while playing the game Pathologic just now. It was a few minutes into day 2 when I encountered a thug with a knife looking to attack me. I then readied myself to partake in the duel with a scalpel that I had with me as I've been told that you could improve your reputation with the town by killing thugs (from some videos on YouTube). With my health already at around 50% (if I remember correctly), the thug suddenly hurled his knife at me, killing me in an instant. My mind was like,"I DIDN'T KNOW THEY COULD DO THAT! Well, I guess I'm dead now."

I just found the whole thing to be funny as it is ludicrous.
Post edited April 03, 2021 by Vingry
Food blessing.
(święconka!) :D
Attachments:
Post edited April 04, 2021 by ciemnogrodzianin
Christus resurrexit, alleluia! :)