It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I found a way to circumbent stupid curfews! My handwritten royal edicts, with blank time (to be filled with pen while outside already) and 2 or 3 photocopies with different reason each for movement outside, never fails! And i found a new concu... Never mind.
Post edited February 15, 2021 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Been kicking myself for not reading as much as I used to! It's been months!! So, starting today, I promised myself I'd pick a book from my bookshelf backlog and dedicate a minimum of 30 minutes daily to reading. Was happy to reacquaint myself with paper again. ;) Hope I keep this up...
Post edited February 16, 2021 by matterbandit
Remembering I recieved Bioshock 2 from the community giveaway; sometimes it's the generosity of the little people that make you feel good about your little corner of society. :)
Hair salons were permitted to reopen again (under strict sanitary rules) after three months lockdown. So, I got my hair cut today! :) Feeling deceptively younger. :P
matterbandit: So, I got my hair cut today!
Which one?
matterbandit: So, I got my hair cut today!
dtgreene: Which one?
His left eyebrow. Bald.
dtgreene: Which one?
le_chevalier: His left eyebrow. Bald.
LOL! (^_・) < Not my best attempt, but close enough?
Post edited February 19, 2021 by matterbandit
le_chevalier: His left eyebrow. Bald.
matterbandit: LOL! (^_・) < Not my best attempt, but close enough?
Looks accurate from here. :)
Gibbous – finally a really good point&click adventure.
I've just beaten the new areas in Blasphemous, the monstrous platforming sessions! I couldn't beat Hollow Knights Path of pain (for which i used cheats/workarounds, such as the invincibility/invulnerability patch), but my skills were sufficient for Blasphemous, they cut it just nicely! I don't know why but from the "difficult Metroidvanias", Blashemous so far, is the only one that matched me and suited me, almost perfectly at that! It seems to be exactly tailored around my gamer skills! And i love everything about it; from the lore, the setting, the atmosphere, all the way to gore/gloom/doom&the occasional fanservice! SORROWFUL BE THE HEART, PENITENT ONE OF THE BLEEDING HEART PENANCE!!!
Tough day at work – but tough enough to be 99% sure tomorrow must be a better day! :D
ciemnogrodzianin: Tough day at work – but tough enough to be 99% sure tomorrow must be a better day! :D
That's the spirit!

Today I took a day off so I'm pretty sure tomorrow will be worse. But hey, long weekend today! ;)
ConsulCaesar: ...
:)

To be honest, I hate taking day off on Monday. That's because actually you cannot escape Monday. It'll eventually come – in your case tomorrow, on Tuesday ;)

If possible, it's always Friday for me – probably because it adds a whole week of looking forward for a long weekend. And creates that strange feeling that "hey, I'm already relaxed after Friday at home and there is still a whole weekend untouched!" ;)
ciemnogrodzianin: ...
They're both awesome. Fridays seem the natural choice, but lately I've been digging free Mondays. You come back to work knowing that the next weekend is one day closer than usual. It's the little thibgs.
There was something very gratifying about backing up my data to an external drive. :) Managed to free up an unexpected 889 GB on my PC's internal hard disk, which has been precariously edging to the brim for the last two months.