It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Books:
Maelorum: Reprint an Epic! (Jul 12)
Followup to the Maelorum KS.

Accessories:
Summon the Dragons! Another Unique Dice Tower (May 15)
Nice looking dice towers available with dragon or WWII decoration.
Brush 4 Hire Barricades and Bunkers (May 17)
Barricades and bunkers suited for sci-fi (but could fit in with steampunk) gaming.
Itar's Workshop - Dungeon Terrain and Accessories (May 18)
Collection of painted and unpainted resin dungeon modular terrain with very reasonable shipping rates for international pledgers. Loads of accessories on offer.
Daemon Forge Studios: Wargame and Roleplaying Terrain (May 22)
More terrain for your wargaming pleasure...
"Crazy" Dice Tumbler (May 25)
Container with trampoline bottom to get those dice bouncing...
Laser Cut Mdf Terrain for Wargames by T.J.H Models (May 29)
Sci-fi/industrial self-assembly models, using magnets for easier deployment.
Handmade Ceramic Gaming Dice (Jun 1)
Clay dice with a choice of colours and inked digits as an option.
Wargaming Terrain for the American Frontier (Jun 2)
Unpainted plastic models with a range of addons.
City Folk - A Pathfinder Compatible RPG Miniatures Project (Jun 10)
Cardboard standups of medieval city dwellers - a $15 set contains over 300.
Hm I thought I added Adventure Maximus... will add it this Sunday.
Sthoneheart A Townbuilding/strategy game.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1590639245/stonehearth
gandalf.nho: The new project from the creators of Eternal Darkness is now in KS too:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/617502838/shadow-of-the-eternals
Probably the worst reward I've seen on Kickstarter yet.
AstralWanderer: Books:
[/i]
This looks really interesting, surprised I missed the first "print"
For the War for the Overworld backers, the Bedrock Beta is already available to download in Steam (you will receive a e-mail with the information to get the key)
lowyhong: Hm I thought I added Adventure Maximus... will add it this Sunday.
I have to confess to having second thoughts about a game which includes a "bunny mummy" as one of its monsters...
gandalf.nho: The new project from the creators of Eternal Darkness is now in KS too:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/617502838/shadow-of-the-eternals
Anyone considering this should take a look at Kotaku's What Went Wrong With Silicon Knights' X-Men: Destiny? first, which makes specific allegations about Denis Dyack (currently in charge of Precursor Games doing that KS). They have put up a forum thread to address this (links to the Kotaku article posted there have been removed though) but have yet to make any official response.

FWIW I'm backing this, but at a low level - I'd be very hesitant to risk a significant amount however promising the game looks.
AstralWanderer: Books:
Crosmando: This looks really interesting, surprised I missed the first "print"
It's an excellent gamebook - top-notch print quality and voluminous prose (up with the likes of the Way of the Tiger or Blood Sword series books, the best I've come across). I'd strongly recommend it for anyone with an interest in the area.
AstralWanderer: It's an excellent gamebook - top-notch print quality and voluminous prose (up with the likes of the Way of the Tiger or Blood Sword series books, the best I've come across). I'd strongly recommend it for anyone with an interest in the area.
I've never actually read/played one of these gamebooks before, but I notice on the first Kickstarter they were doing digital versions of the book too, do you know if those are still available? Also, I notice that they planned as a stretch goal to make an "App" for the book (I presume it does the dice-rolling for you), that definitely interests me if it's still happening...
Crosmando: I've never actually read/played one of these gamebooks before, but I notice on the first Kickstarter they were doing digital versions of the book too, do you know if those are still available?
It's available on DriveThru. Maybe also other places, I'm not sure.
Crosmando: I've never actually read/played one of these gamebooks before, but I notice on the first Kickstarter they were doing digital versions of the book too...
A digital version is available from the Maelorum Store also.

Edit: You might also find Holdfast: A Gamebook of Dwarven Vengeance worth a look.
Post edited May 16, 2013 by AstralWanderer
Well now seems to be the time for KS tie-ins:

Holdfast have been running a cross-promotion with Maelorum (support either at $50+ to receive extras from the other).

Holdfast have also announced a cross-promotion with Carbon Grey (again, pledge $50 with one to recevie extras from the other).

Itar's Workshop is it its final few hours. If you were interested in Dwarven Forge's Game Tiles but put off by the cost (shipping in particular), then Itar is worth a look - lower prices, lower shipping and more accessories on offer. Most of the accessories don't come painted though, whereas you have a choice with the main tiles (if unpainted, a further choice between grey or brown resin).
Post edited May 17, 2013 by AstralWanderer
Given how much love 3D printers have been given in this thread, perhaps it would be fitting to mention the next stage for budding modelmakers:

Bench Model Plastic Injection Machine (Jun 16)
"Welcome to Boon Hill", a graveyard simulator ! (Only 7 days left D: !)
By a guy fascinated with epitaphs. We need more weird people like that :).
Post edited May 18, 2013 by Vestin
AstralWanderer: Well now seems to be the time for KS tie-ins:

Holdfast have also announced a cross-promotion with Carbon Grey (again, pledge $50 with one to recevie extras from the other).
Carbon Grey final chapter will have an official soundtrack. Is that a first for a comic? :P.
OP updated.
Latest additions

Pretty sure I didn't miss anything this time round. There are several board game and tabletop projects that had been mentioned over the last few weeks, but those didn't catch my attention, and I wasn't able to properly find out more about them due to hectic work schedules. I've got a bit more free time this week though, so I've added those that look promising (informative campaigns, developers with solid track records, active promotion on BGG, etc). A few are ending (see the updates list), so if those catch your fancy, better back them before their deadlines.
Post edited May 19, 2013 by lowyhong