It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dejavous: but which one?
One from the late '80s. Pretty sure I know what it is but I again don't really have anything so it'd be kinda pointless for me to take a swing at it.
Clue 3
Attachments:
c.jpg (228 Kb)
gogamess: Looks like an old horror movie ^_^
Dejavous: but which one?
I dunno :(
Clue 4
Attachments:
d.jpg (54 Kb)
From that last shot, looks like it wants to be Evil Dead 2...
whatsnottaken: From that last shot, looks like it wants to be Evil Dead 2...
Nope Bruce Campbell didn't play in this one.

clue 5
Attachments:
e.jpg (32 Kb)
Post edited October 06, 2019 by Dejavous
It's the movie I thought it was. Honestly, the Evil Dead guess is kinda close in the sense that it's a cult horror film but it's way less pervasive than any entry of the Evil Dead films.
Clue 6
Attachments:
f.jpg (119 Kb)
Its Slugs, never seen it but just stumbled across this on Arrow films website. Anyone interest in cult and vintage horror movies they've got a Halloween sale going.
thraxman: Its Slugs, never seen it but just stumbled across this on Arrow films website. Anyone interest in cult and vintage horror movies they've got a Halloween sale going.
yep it's your turn.
Here's a new one.
Attachments:
clue_1.jpg (160 Kb)
TheMonkofDestiny: It's the movie I thought it was. Honestly, the Evil Dead guess is kinda close in the sense that it's a cult horror film but it's way less pervasive than any entry of the Evil Dead films.
Well that wasn't really a guess, I had no idea. Just that it looked like it was playing off Evil Dead with the guy chopping off his own hand.

Anyway;

Still no clue, but I'll throw a wild guess that this one is from Death Wish 2?
Post edited October 08, 2019 by whatsnottaken
Here's some more clues.
Attachments:
clue_2.jpg (213 Kb)
clue_3.jpg (218 Kb)
No new guesses so two more clues.
Attachments:
clue_4.jpg (240 Kb)
clue_5.jpg (222 Kb)
Some new clues, these will be the last I post until some shows interest in playing.

Clue 7: Released in the 2010's

Clue 8: "Based on a true story", as much as any film using that line is.
Attachments:
clue_6.jpg (202 Kb)