It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Maybe you two should go get a room so we can get back to the game. :P
Zjeraar: I considered the post as a mere remark
MorningStar33: That's exactly my point.
It's a difference in interpretation of what constitutes a guess. Still hardly the need for insults.

Please carry on.
I think enough time has passed now. Let's keep this game going. Next movie.
Attachments:
diehard.jpg (184 Kb)
Twelve Monkeys
Bodgeit: Twelve Monkeys
That was a quick guess. Correct.
Do like Twelve Monkeys, saw it at the cinema all those years ago & have watched a good 15-20 times since them. Are you mentally divergent too?.
Post edited June 02, 2017 by Bodgeit
New one
Attachments:
bambi.jpg (31 Kb)
I'm just guessing here since I've never seen it, but is it Planet Terror?
DuskBlade: I'm just guessing here since I've never seen it, but is it Planet Terror?
I think you're right, the girl behind is Rose McGowan, I knew I already saw this somewhere!
Fight Club? ^_^
DuskBlade: is it Planet Terror?
'Tis.
So I guess that means that it is my turn now.
Attachments:
aliens.jpeg (153 Kb)
DuskBlade: So I guess that means that it is my turn now.
Krull?

Correct about Planet Terror as well, was a bit busy last night, only saw your post this morning.
Post edited June 05, 2017 by Bodgeit
DuskBlade: So I guess that means that it is my turn now.
Bodgeit: Krull?

Correct about Planet Terror as well, was a bit busy last night, only saw your post this morning.
Sorry about moving on with the thread without your confirmation.

Yeah, it is Krull. I thought I picked a screenshot that wasn't too obvious, guess I was wrong.
DuskBlade: I'm just guessing here since I've never seen it, but is it Planet Terror?
Exhodos: I think you're right, the girl behind is Rose McGowan, I knew I already saw this somewhere!
Girl with stupid gun leg felt too much out of place in that movie..