It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So, no one managed to guess this movie. :-( It seems it's much more obscure than I thought.
Oh, well, the answer is: Aurora a.k.a. Vanishing Waves.
I suppose anyone can take a turn now.
do another one since you stumped everyone

looking to DL that movie right now...
Vanishing Waves looks good. i am going to check that out.

You might know this one but here goes. It is in both black and white and color and is a sci fi film based on a short book.
Attachments:
pub.jpg (132 Kb)
Post edited February 27, 2017 by greyhat
That is so Stalker. <3
More hints, please!
greyhat: Vanishing Waves looks good. i am going to check that out.

You might know this one but here goes. It is in both black and white and color and is a sci fi film based on a short book.
*poke*
More hints aren't needed, Telika gave the correct answer - Stalker
Telika: That is so Stalker. <3
Considering you answered correctly, despite 'greyhat' not responding to the thread, it's your turn now to give us the riddle.
beliar: Considering you answered correctly, despite 'greyhat' not responding to the thread, it's your turn now to give us the riddle.
Okay. Let's lower the movie quality average. And given that the previous film was the excellent Stalker, radical measures are required.

What i'm getting at is "Hint : not a very good film."
Attachments:
tinye.jpg (98 Kb)
beliar: Considering you answered correctly, despite 'greyhat' not responding to the thread, it's your turn now to give us the riddle.
Sorry I just logged on and saw this now. :)
I guess that one was too easy. :D Glad to see other people know about it. A lot of people I know have never heard of it.
Telika: Okay. Let's lower the movie quality average. And given that the previous film was the excellent Stalker, radical measures are required.

What i'm getting at is "Hint : not a very good film."
Jail House Rock?
Post edited March 03, 2017 by greyhat
Tarkovsky is one of the fucking BEST

I think Stalker is overrated though.

butyeah, we are on a videogame site and there are Stalker games, excellent choice (:
Post edited March 03, 2017 by drealmer7
drealmer7: Tarkovsky is one of the fucking BEST
I think Stalker is overrated though.
Well, like many people I loved Roadside Picnic, loved The Zone, and I found the movie to perfectly do justice to it and to the aspects that charm me, in a way that is nicely complementary to the games (love these opposite angles of approaching the universe of the novel - which approach is yet another). It's really more about Stalker itself than about Tarkovski in this case.

Although, for weird reasons, I do fantasize about a Tarkovski's Dune.

greyhat: Jail House Rock?
Not really.

Hint : It's a bad movie that I expect a lot of geeks to have watched for horribly geeky reasons. And which butcher foreign language with the same enthousiasm as bad movies tend to.
Attachments:
bss.jpg (63 Kb)
Well, I think I do recognise the actor. Not the movie, though...
Yeah, the actor is Nathan Fillion, who played in Slither and I think he did the voice of some characters in some video games... But I don't recognize the movie either...
Nathan Fillion and Katee Sackhoff in White Noise 2: The Light.

Have to admit that I haven't seen the film, just recognised the two stars.