It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Spectre: Footloose
I seriously doubt there where any dvd/video cd's around around footloose time. Unless there is a remake...:P
gogamess: I don't think so, and I also suspect it's maybe a french movie. ^_^
Exhodos: The style of the first image, and the dark-haired woman, remind me of a belgium movie : Left Banks.
I don't know that movie, do you have any link to get info?. ^_^
Exhodos: The style of the first image, and the dark-haired woman, remind me of a belgium movie : Left Banks.
gogamess: I don't know that movie, do you have any link to get info?. ^_^
Sure. I made a mistake though : It is Left Bank, without an "s"... It's quite weird, you know, like "May", these kind of movies with slight "discrepancy" (It is the only word I find to express what I want to say...)
Original title is Linkeroever, Spanish title is Left Bank.
English link
Spanish link

EDIT - I don't know about the quality of these website !
Post edited January 17, 2017 by Exhodos
Looks like a nice and interesting thriller. I'll keep an eye on it. Thank you for the links :)
You're welcome! Don't hesitate to watch "May" to, you will not regret it!

Maybe ch108 can give us a hint, or an other picture?
Exhodos: You're welcome! Don't hesitate to watch "May" to, you will not regret it!

"May" looks a bit scary ^_^
gogamess: "May" looks a bit scary ^_^
Scary ? If we both speak about the Lucky McKee movie with Angela Bettis, I can assure you it is not scary.
It is not a horror movie at all, despite what has been shown in the advertising and trailers... It is just the story of a withdrawn girl who has a strabismus, she just tries to find love, it's sometime funny, sometime sad... Maybe there are two scenes which can be quite... disturbing, but it is a touching story...
gogamess: "May" looks a bit scary ^_^
Exhodos: Scary ? If we both speak about the Lucky McKee movie with Angela Bettis, I can assure you it is not scary.
It is not a horror movie at all, despite what has been shown in the advertising and trailers... It is just the story of a withdrawn girl who has a strabismus, she just tries to find love, it's sometime funny, sometime sad... Maybe there are two scenes which can be quite... disturbing, but it is a touching story...
Oh, looks nice then. I'll keep an eye on it then. Thank you for the info :)
Exhodos: You're welcome! Don't hesitate to watch "May" to, you will not regret it!

Apologies good folks, I didn't get notification of a response to this thread.

Clue it's an American horror film
Attachments:
Post edited January 28, 2017 by ch108
ch108: Apologies good folks, I didn't get notification of a response to this thread.

Mulberry Street ? The brick wall on the first picture talks to me...
ch108: Apologies good folks, I didn't get notification of a response to this thread.

Exhodos: Mulberry Street ? The brick wall on the first picture talks to me...
Nope :) a teeny bit more recent than that. Independant American Horror film in the last 7 years or so.
Attachments:
Exhodos: Mulberry Street ? The brick wall on the first picture talks to me...
ch108: Nope :) a teeny bit more recent than that. Independant American Horror film in the last 7 years or so.
You're next !
ch108: Nope :) a teeny bit more recent than that. Independant American Horror film in the last 7 years or so.
Exhodos: You're next !
Yes! Well done. Your turn
Post edited January 29, 2017 by ch108
Cool !

So, I have no idea how well-known this movie is, but it is certainly one of my top 3 :
Attachments:
ratelier2.png (408 Kb)
Dobermann, and anything with Monica Bellucci is good, what a babe.

(someone else can have a go)