It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Time for another clue.
Attachments:
ABH20: Time for another clue.
Edge of Tommorow?
ABH20: Time for another clue.
Mr.Caine: Edge of Tommorow?
Correct. Your turn.
http://i.imgur.com/fjBDyHU.jpg
It's a trap!
Is it a good or bad thing that I instantly recognised the actor, even from that angle? A quick search shows I haven't even seen that movie.
ABH20: Is it a good or bad thing that I instantly recognised the actor, even from that angle? A quick search shows I haven't even seen that movie.
Michael J. Fox?
no wait, it's David Duchovny!
Post edited December 01, 2015 by Klumpen0815
To me it seem Dennis Quaid.

How about some more clues?
bump
Okay seeing as no-one else has answered and it's been a week, I'll do it. I had wanted to avoid it since I had the turn before this one but the game has stalled.

It's the 2015 movie The Gift, starring Jason Bateman.
ABH20: Okay seeing as no-one else has answered and it's been a week, I'll do it. I had wanted to avoid it since I had the turn before this one but the game has stalled.

It's the 2015 movie The Gift, starring Jason Bateman.
Correct.
Okay, I'm giving up my turn to keep things moving. First one to post takes my turn.
In an effort to get some momentum back into this thread here's an easy one.

Hints:

A modern comedic masterpiece by a filmmaker that I won't say has sold out but has certainly lessened his ambitions in recent films.
Attachments:
hint1.jpg (142 Kb)
hint2.jpg (201 Kb)
hint3.jpg (227 Kb)
Post edited December 08, 2015 by xSinghx
Hmm no guesses? I thought this would be over in a day.

Hint:

The title of the first film from this director is a euphemism for masturbation.
Attachments:
hint4.jpg (277 Kb)
hint5.jpg (354 Kb)
hint6.jpg (314 Kb)
Hmmm, that does look familiar. Is it a Todd Solondz movie?