It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

drealmer7: It's not Lionheart is it?
No. Neither the 1987 one nor the one with Van Damme :D
Post edited October 07, 2015 by Breja
Doubt it. None of those people look even remotely like Jean-Claude Van Damme.

EDIT: Eh. Too slow again.
Post edited October 07, 2015 by InfraSuperman
Breja: No. Neither the 1987 one nor the one with Van Damme :D
Hahah, no, I certainly didn't mean Van Damme's Lionheart, but Eric Stoltz and Gabriel Byrne, obviously.
low rated
Breja: No. Neither the 1987 one nor the one with Van Damme :D
drealmer7: Hahah, no, I certainly didn't mean Van Damme's Lionheart, but Eric Stoltz and Gabriel Byrne, obviously.
I haven't seen that one yet, though I mean to. I'm a big fan of Gabriel Byrne.
drealmer7: Hahah, no, I certainly didn't mean Van Damme's Lionheart, but Eric Stoltz and Gabriel Byrne, obviously.
Breja: I haven't seen that one yet, though I mean to. I'm a big fan of Gabriel Byrne.
It's soo cheesy! It's pretty good otherwise though (err, bad acting, but interesting story, and they pull off what they're trying to do.) You know that 80's B-movie that is so hard to find anymore? (where the clothes they're wearing and places they're staying and their "stuff" actually feels like it is as old as they are depicting in the movie because it is so rudimentary and "cheap" quality), this movie almost has it better than any other movie that I can think of. It really feels like they took a video camera to plague-times. It's sooo dirty and non-production valued. ROUGH. Highly recommended just for the feel.
Is it Ladyhawke?
gogamess: Is it Ladyhawke?
That's a negative, Blue Leader. There's significantly less Rutger Hauer in this one (as in, none at all).

Here, maybe this guy can help
Attachments:
ironman.jpg (67 Kb)
Post edited October 08, 2015 by Breja
Okay, okay. Have a sexy warrior princess.
Attachments:
Breja: Okay, okay. Have a sexy warrior princess.
Something European with a lot of armor in it LOL
That almost looks like Michael Jackson.
drealmer7: That almost looks like Michael Jackson.
Thanks, now I may never be able to watch that movie again.
drealmer7: That almost looks like Michael Jackson.
The horse?
SBS senses tingling. Am I correct in thinking this is a European film, but not from the UK? Around the mid-80's?
Along the lines of Joan of Arc? (The film, not the song)
Klumpen0815: Akira Kurosawa's Seven Samurai from 1954 is rightfully seen as one of the best movies of all time by later directors.
I've got the original 193m long version and it is brilliant.
Many people don't even know that The Magnificent Seven was a western clad remake of this.
Breja: Fun fact: Battle Beyond the Stars, which InfraSuperman guessed yesterday, is a sci-fi version of those movies.
I'm watching it right now and didn't expect so many allusions.
- planet "Akira" (lol)
- seven ships
- one of those is unwanted (the idiot/drunkard, here replaced by a nymphomaniac half nude space amazon xD )
- one actor from "The Magnificent Seven" (Robert Vaughn / Lee)
and some more ^^
Post edited October 09, 2015 by Klumpen0815