It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

muntdefems: Those last two big hints gave it away for me. :P

It must be A Dirty Shame, by John Waters.
drealmer7: Yes, that's it! I gave it away too fast! There just were almost no guesses going on! Well, good job! Your turn!
Well, I'm pretty sure I watched this movie on a theater when it came out, but right now I cannot remember anything about it other than Selma Blair's breasts or Johnny Knoxville's tongue, so I couldn't have guessed it in a million years from the first set of pictures... :P

Just gimme a minute to search something from my movie library.
Alright, new movie! (Well, it's not THAT new, but still)
Attachments:
movie01.png (208 Kb)
movie02.png (222 Kb)
movie03.png (361 Kb)
I'll make a quick guess and say Rosemarys Baby.
Spectre: I'll make a quick guess and say Rosemarys Baby.
Nope! It's quite more recent than that.
Attachments:
movie04.png (408 Kb)
movie05.png (151 Kb)
movie06.png (249 Kb)
muntdefems: Nope! It's quite more recent than that.
Heavenly Creatures.

I remember watching it back in the 90's thinking it was going to be like other films from the director - Bad Taste, Meet the Feebles and Dead Alive. A surprisingly serious turn for Peter Jackson.
ABH20: Heavenly Creatures.
Of course it is. Your turn. :)

ABH20: I remember watching it back in the 90's thinking it was going to be like other films from the director - Bad Taste, Meet the Feebles and Dead Alive. A surprisingly serious turn for Peter Jackson.
In my case I had only watched Dead Alive and The Frighteners from his pre-LOTR era, and I got to it about 10 years ago when completing his filmography. An unexpected change of tone indeed, but a damn good film nonetheless. Probably Jackson's best IMO.
Keeping it easy to keep the game moving.
Attachments:
this_land.jpg (166 Kb)
Did you just throw Jurrasic World at us?
Breja: Did you just throw Jurrasic World at us?
Indeed I did. Like I said, keeping it easy. Plus I just watched it yesterday so it was on my mind.

Your turn.
ABH20: Indeed I did. Like I said, keeping it easy. Plus I just watched it yesterday so it was on my mind.

Your turn.
It seemed so obvoius I thought it might be one of the other two sequels I never saw :D

Anyway, let's go with this. I honestly don't know whether it's easy or not.
Attachments:
fatality.jpg (100 Kb)
ABH20: Indeed I did. Like I said, keeping it easy. Plus I just watched it yesterday so it was on my mind.

Your turn.
I've never heard of it.
Is this some kind of Jurassic Park 4?

Your turn.
Klumpen0815: I've never heard of it.
Is this some kind of Jurassic Park 4?
That's exactly what it is. Don't worry, you didn't miss anything worthwile.
Breja: Anyway, let's go with this. I honestly don't know whether it's easy or not.
Excalibur?
Breja: Anyway, let's go with this. I honestly don't know whether it's easy or not.
Strijkbout: Excalibur?
Nope. That would definately be easy.
It's not Lionheart is it?