It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cambrey: That's what I thought too, but I didn't recognize Onizuka. I have only seen a couple episodes long time ago though...

Never seen the movie, just some screens, but one thing I remember in those screens is that Onizuka looks absolutely nothing as in the manga and anime.
That's why I only watched 2 episodes. Ha !
DarthKaal: GTO (Great Teacher Onizuka)?

Aye. 'Tis the movie version. Personally, I really enjoyed the manga and the live action stuff, but couldn't stand the anime.
I didn't know there was a movie. I only knew anime and the live show.
Yup, there was the initial live action drama, then a 2-hour TV special and finally the movie. I always thought it a shame that they never followed up with another series.
bansama: Aye. 'Tis the movie version. Personally, I really enjoyed the manga and the live action stuff, but couldn't stand the anime.

Well, I've discovered GTO with the anime, and found it really funny, to be honest. Even the lame french voices were part of the enjoyment for me.
Some years later, I've bought the manga and found it far better.
EDIT: cheesy time!
Attachments:
wet.jpg (30 Kb)
Post edited October 26, 2009 by DarthKaal
bansama: Aye. 'Tis the movie version. Personally, I really enjoyed the manga and the live action stuff, but couldn't stand the anime.
DarthKaal: Well, I've discovered GTO with the anime, and found it really funny, to be honest. Even the lame french voices were part of the enjoyment for me.
Some years later, I've bought the manga and found it far better.
EDIT: cheesy time!

I don't know, Barbarella? Water Pirates?
Bmoyn715: I don't know, Barbarella? Water Pirates?

No.
This one will help a bit I think.
Attachments:
malibu.jpg (66 Kb)
Post edited October 28, 2009 by DarthKaal
Bmoyn715: I don't know, Barbarella? Water Pirates?
DarthKaal: No.

Is that David Hasselhoff, LOL
Three Crazy Jerks II ?
Bmoyn715: No.
DarthKaal:

well never watch it but I've checked DH filmography
Starcrash (1978)
... aka Female Space Invaders
... aka Scontri stellari oltre la terza dimensione (Italy)
... aka Star Battle Encounters (Philippines: English title)
... aka Star Crash (USA: poster title)
... aka Starcrash (International: English title)
... aka Stella Star
... aka The Adventures of Stella Star (USA)
Post edited October 31, 2009 by Skreczi
Well I am sure I am right about this one so I shall post another riddle!
Attachments:
riddle.jpg (55 Kb)
Skreczi: Well I am sure I am right about this one so I shall post another riddle!

Wonder Woman
DarthKaal:
Skreczi: well never watch it but I've checked DH filmography
Starcrash (1978)
... aka Female Space Invaders
... aka Scontri stellari oltre la terza dimensione (Italy)
... aka Star Battle Encounters (Philippines: English title)
... aka Star Crash (USA: poster title)
... aka Starcrash (International: English title)
... aka Stella Star
... aka The Adventures of Stella Star (USA)

Yeah, right answer (sorry I haven't been able to confirm, I was not at home these last days).
For the little story, a friend was cleaning his appartment and let me take some stuff that would go to trash. And I took this DVD, just by curiosity. How HORRIBLE this film is! A real pain to watch entirely!
This movie is nothing more than a very bad Star Wars rip off, and yeah, it has been done AFTER Star Wars! Incredible, isn't it?
If you have the opportunity to watch it, don't waste your time, really. This movie is not even "so-bad-it's-good", you can't watch it just for fun.
I could almost say "Shame on you to have found it Skreczi"! ;p
DarthKaal: Yeah, right answer (sorry I haven't been able to confirm, I was not at home these last days).
For the little story, a friend was cleaning his appartment and let me take some stuff that would go to trash. And I took this DVD, just by curiosity. How HORRIBLE this film is! A real pain to watch entirely!
This movie is nothing more than a very bad Star Wars rip off, and yeah, it has been done AFTER Star Wars! Incredible, isn't it?
If you have the opportunity to watch it, don't waste your time, really. This movie is not even "so-bad-it's-good", you can't watch it just for fun.
I could almost say "Shame on you to have found it Skreczi"! ;p

I feel my shame! I shall clean myself by drinking and playing video games and/or watching some good stuff! :P
Skreczi: Well I am sure I am right about this one so I shall post another riddle!
Bmoyn715: Wonder Woman

Corrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrect :)