It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: I say we give it to Ghostfromthepast for the sheer genius of guessing Free Willy. :D
I think Ghostfromthepast almost nailed it.
Attachments:
freewilly.jpg (193 Kb)
Post edited February 16, 2015 by LoboBlanco
Ghostfromthepast: From the way they are dressed it seems a 70's movie?
MorningStar33: That's correct.
Revival guess - 1974 Ghost Story?
Oh, what the hell. No one's gonna guess it anyway.

It's Duelle.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074443/
MorningStar33: Oh, what the hell. No one's gonna guess it anyway.

It's Duelle.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074443/
Looks awesome! DLing it now.
I hope not too many of you mind if I get this going again. Not great quality, I know, but I think that's all that is available.
Attachments:
drealmer7: I hope not too many of you mind if I get this going again. Not great quality, I know, but I think that's all that is available.
Is that... Bob Ross?!
Exoanthrope: Is that... Bob Ross?!
HAHA! Nope!
Looks kinda like John Hurt.
MorningStar33: Looks kinda like John Hurt.
There is only one recognizable actor in this movie and you probably can't recognize him too well. This is a French-Canadian production.
Is it "The Peanut Butter Solution" (Opération beurre de pinottes)?
Post edited March 25, 2015 by Cadaver747
Cadaver747: Is it "The Peanut Butter Solution" (Opération beurre de pinottes)?
Yes! Well done! I guess it wasn't as hard as I hoped.
Cadaver747: Is it "The Peanut Butter Solution" (Opération beurre de pinottes)?
drealmer7: Yes! Well done! I guess it wasn't as hard as I hoped.
It was really hard. Your screen contained a painting class with a dog, and boy wears extremely noticable white and blue skirt. You wouldn't beleive how many Canadian films were aired in post Soviet time here. Almost every schoolmate seen Kids of the Degrassi series :)

I just don't get what's so French in this particular movie? As far as I know it was released in English.

Here we go, guess this movie, it's one of the best ever made. There was also a cut version which is a SHAME!!!

SHOT WAS CHANGED due to Google photo reverse search vulnerability
Post edited March 25, 2015 by Cadaver747
Cadaver747: Here we go, guess this movie, it's one of the best ever made. There was also a cut version which is a SHAME!!!
Nightmare on the 13th Floor ?
Cadaver747: Here we go, guess this movie, it's one of the best ever made. There was also a cut version which is a SHAME!!!
drealmer7: Nightmare on the 13th Floor ?
No:)
Cadaver747: Here we go, guess this movie
Protip: This is an image that can be googled. And yes, people do it all the time in this "guessing" games.