It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

More images.
Attachments:
4.jpg (44 Kb)
5.png (419 Kb)
6.png (409 Kb)
JMich: [...]
No guesses yet?

Well, then: It's the Asylum movie Mercenaries. Apparently also called Prison Raid, though I wasn't aware that it even had a second title until now.
InfraSuperman: Well, then: It's the Asylum movie Mercenaries. Apparently also called Prison Raid, though I wasn't aware that it even had a second title until now.
AKA "The Expendabelles 3.0". Your turn.
JMich: AKA "The Expendabelles 3.0".
I was going to say that I can't believe they actually released it with that title in some countries, but then I remembered several movies that got a similar treatment in Germany (Blade Runner 2, anyone?)

But, here we go again...
Attachments:
More...
Attachments:
InfraSuperman: More...
Class of 1999?
ch108: Class of 1999?
No.

Closer to Class of 1984, in a way. Sort of. A little bit. From a certain point of view.
Attachments:
InfraSuperman: But, here we go again...
Grease in Outer Space?
chadjenofsky: Grease in Outer Space?
Sadly not, but like Grease, it's an homage to an earlier era. In this case, it's a take on the "beach party" and Sci-Fi movies of the 60s.
Oh, and it's also a musical.
Attachments:
I'm beginning to think InfraSuperman is just showing us pictures of his last family vacation.
tinyE: I'm beginning to think InfraSuperman is just showing us pictures of his last family vacation.
Nah. I wish my family vacations made as much sense as these pictures.
Attachments:
InfraSuperman: But, here we go again...
Finally! I saw the pictures and I could swear I saw something like that recently, maybe even last week. I am certain the movie is Voyage of the Rock Aliens.
Post edited January 24, 2015 by Dessimu
Dessimu: Finally! I saw the pictures and I could swear I saw something like that recently, maybe even last week. I am certain the movie is Voyage of the Rock Aliens.
Yes! It is Voyage of the Rock Aliens!

Your turn.
Ok... Here are some pictures from the movie. Those, who have seen it, will surely recognize.
Attachments:
seducing.jpg (118 Kb)
amusing.jpg (231 Kb)
sleeping.jpg (109 Kb)
learning.jpg (165 Kb)
Post edited January 25, 2015 by Dessimu
No guesses yet? Here is one more:
Attachments:
found.jpg (158 Kb)