It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

sanfueg: Here you go, it shouldn't be too hard.
The Departed (2006)
sanfueg: Here you go, it shouldn't be too hard.
Cadaver747: The Departed (2006)
Yes. Your turn!
Here you go!
Attachments:
Cadaver747: Here you go!
El Secreto de sus Ojos.
Cadaver747: Here you go!
Dohogerse: El Secreto de sus Ojos.
Bingo! I really liked this movie, especially the ending :)

Now it's your turn
Dohogerse: Enter the Void.
The Black Hoe' of Board Games
Guess who is gonna clean the streets of New York
Attachments:
Post edited November 26, 2014 by GioVio123
Dohogerse: Enter the Void.
GioVio123: The Black Hoe' of Board Games
Death Wish II ?
GioVio123: The Black Hoe' of Board Games
ch108: Death Wish II ?
Don't use google search, they don't know that Charles Bronson was one of the Night Witches of the second WW
And I know that you used it, because the name of the file I used is called Death Wish II JNP so watch the movie
Also Nope
Post edited November 26, 2014 by GioVio123
GioVio123: Don't use google search, they don't know that Charles Bronson was one of the Night Witches of the second WW
And I know that you used it, because the name of the file I used is called Death Wish II JNP so watch the movie
Also Nope
Didn't use google search, thought that was when he was buying ice cream with his daughter in Death Wish 2 and he was taunting some thugs who were mouthing off at him.
GioVio123: Don't use google search, they don't know that Charles Bronson was one of the Night Witches of the second WW
Also Nope
ch108: Didn't use google search, thought that was when he was buying ice cream with his daughter in Death Wish 2 and he was taunting some thugs who were mouthing off at him.
He didn't taught some shitbags, they stole his wallet, they got Bronson'd (one pulls a knife on him and he takes it away from him with some cardaboard bo- I mean his stache)
besides this scene he is helping a lady, and Bronson was pulling the move he taught to Yurameshi in YuYu Hakusho ONTO some shitbags
Close. It's actually the last shot of the original Death Wish.
InfraSuperman: Close. It's actually the last shot of the original Death Wish.
Yep, and a awesome shot to end a great movie
InfraSuperman: Close. It's actually the last shot of the original Death Wish.
Ah yes I think I recall it now :)
bump
Matewis: bump
How about posting a movie of your own?

After 5 days of the last win, it's anybody's turn. (I would post something if I was at home)