It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

piwer: Looks like it's a little bit more complicated than I thought :)

HINT: Here are actors (screen above)
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000708/?ref_=tt_cl_t12
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0734558/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t17
Floydinizer: Alright, just to get the game going again, I'm going to guess Dead Fish.
I haven't seen it, but your hints helped a lot :p
Yep, you're right :)
piwer: Yep, you're right :)
Nice :) Is it a good film? It has a lot of actors that I like, but ratings around the web seem very mixed.

Here's the next film.
Attachments:
clink.png (477 Kb)
clank.png (433 Kb)
Floydinizer: Nice :) Is it a good film? It has a lot of actors that I like, but ratings around the web seem very mixed.

Here's the next film.
Army of Darkness?
Floydinizer: Nice :) Is it a good film? It has a lot of actors that I like, but ratings around the web seem very mixed.

Here's the next film.
Dohogerse: Army of Darkness?
You're VERY close, I think there's even a direct reference to this scene in Army of Darkness.
The film got a pretty nice remake in 2013.
Dohogerse: Army of Darkness?
Floydinizer: You're VERY close, I think there's even a direct reference to this scene in Army of Darkness.
The film got a pretty nice remake in 2013.
Evil Dead then. I was torn between both of those.
Dohogerse: Evil Dead then. I was torn between both of those.
Yes that's right :)
I love the first one especially for the almost slapstick'y physical violence and sound effects.
Which of course became full on slapstick in Army of Darkness.

Your turn.
Dohogerse: Evil Dead then. I was torn between both of those.
Floydinizer: Yes that's right :)
I love the first one especially for the almost slapstick'y physical violence and sound effects.

Your turn.
The "subtle" progression from horror to comedy in the trilogy is beyond perfect, althoguh the first one still packs some fantasti scares and tension. Its pure insanity.

So mine is very easy, but its also a tribute to who I considered to be the finest actor we had. Also it will help get the ball rolling.
Attachments:
stupid.jpg (17 Kb)
Floydinizer: Yes that's right :)

Your turn.
Dohogerse: The "subtle" progression from horror to comedy in the trilogy is beyond perfect, althoguh the first one still packs some fantasti scares and tension. Its pure insanity.

So mine is very easy, but its also a tribute to who I considered to be the finest actor we had. Also it will help get the ball rolling.
Boogie Nights?
Dohogerse: The "subtle" progression from horror to comedy in the trilogy is beyond perfect, althoguh the first one still packs some fantasti scares and tension. Its pure insanity.

Mr.Caine: Boogie Nights?
Correct!
http://i.imgur.com/HXQYNqX.jpg
Ahh, good old Kill Bill vol2
Matewis: Ahh, good old Kill Bill vol2
Correct
Cool, here is the next one:
Attachments:
tangled.jpg (78 Kb)

Here's the next film.
Personally, I like it - it's a very funny movie :)
Where else would you ever see Gary Oldman wearing panties on his head? :D
Matewis: Cool, here is the next one:
The Thing.