It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Klumpen0815: I expect the worst when it comes to American remakes.
You will love U-571 then. =)
OK after some research, I'm back on the northern european trail with Insomnia in 1997 which was remade in 2002 with the same title
Insomnia?

Edit, gah they beat me to it.
Post edited August 25, 2014 by Dohogerse
catpower1980: OK after some research, I'm back on the northern european trail with Insomnia in 1997 which was remade in 2002 with the same title
ding ding ding we have a winner!
OK, an easy one. God bless the blu-rays publishers for "rediscovering" those movies with hq picture :)
Attachments:
The male on the right looks familiar, but I don't recognize the scene.
catpower1980: OK, an easy one. God bless the blu-rays publishers for "rediscovering" those movies with hq picture :)
Not so easy it seems. Perhaps another scene?
catpower1980: OK, an easy one. God bless the blu-rays publishers for "rediscovering" those movies with hq picture :)
madth3: Not so easy it seems. Perhaps another scene?
Well, this scene was used for some poster arts but well, here is another caps with the two leads.

Hints : that was how indie cinema was like before it became synonym of "hipster". Like Atom Egoyan, the director got most of his movie re-released on blu-ray.
Attachments:
This one is really killing me. I cant seem to put my finger on it.
A hint that isn't a screenshot may be more helpful. Name of an actor or director maybe?
Simple Men, love Bill Sage. He was so good in the We Are What We Are remake.
JJjoinut99: Simple Men, love Bill Sage. He was so good in the We Are What We Are remake.
Yep!

NEXT!
JJjoinut99: Simple Men, love Bill Sage. He was so good in the We Are What We Are remake.
catpower1980: Yep!

NEXT!
Yay! Cool here we go. Will give hints if asked, I'd say it's rather obscure but then I guess that depends on the person.
Attachments:
catpower1980: Yep!

NEXT!
JJjoinut99: Yay! Cool here we go. Will give hints if asked, I'd say it's rather obscure but then I guess that depends on the person.
From the image, I guess the story is like "Alice in Wonderland" and it looks like it was made around the 80's.
JJjoinut99: Yay! Cool here we go. Will give hints if asked, I'd say it's rather obscure but then I guess that depends on the person.
catpower1980: From the image, I guess the story is like "Alice in Wonderland" and it looks like it was made around the 80's.
Sorry, nope to both. It's more recent.