It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Another submarine movie.
Attachments:
Das Boot ?
Telika: Das Boot ?
Correct.
Telika: Das Boot ?
ABH20: Correct.
It was the most likely, although I suppose such shots may be found in 'lesser' submarine war movies ("u-571", etc).

Now, does anyone situate this screenshot ?
Attachments:
Telika: It was the most likely, although I suppose such shots may be found in 'lesser' submarine war movies ("u-571", etc).

Now, does anyone situate this screenshot ?
Whatver that is - it's a cool shot.
Another hint
Attachments:
cocoon.png (114 Kb)
Looks like Bruce Campbell, I'll guess Army of Darkness.
Don't recall any elven looking people though, so that person to the right is a mystery.
Neither Bruce Campbell, nor Army of Darkness.

And new hint.
Attachments:
hellboy.png (457 Kb)
Post edited June 20, 2014 by Telika
Well, I'm out for a bit. I know nothing about robot Druids.
New hints (steering towards the more obvious).
Attachments:
watchmen.png (160 Kb)
Those last 2 pics remind me of Excalibur but i don't think it's it.
Ghostfromthepast: Those last 2 pics remind me of Excalibur but i don't think it's it.
Yeah and DO THESE ?

HAH.
Attachments:
AHA!

I really don't remember those "Robot druids" scene. Is that from from some extended edition or something? I really must see that movie again. Last time i saw it was some 15 years ago.

So i guess it's my turn now?
Edited, as you posted. Yes, it's your turn.

And the "robot druids" are in the scene where Morgana gives birth to Mordred. It's a very rich movie : searching for snapshots to take, I discovered many cool little details. I should also rewatch it properly. I adore that film, best big screen arthurian adaptation ever.
Post edited June 21, 2014 by Telika
Telika: ...
It is definitely the best Arthurian movie made. And i love the hole ambient, photography and lighting. Specially that green/silver palette.

And now for a new riddle.
Attachments:
stocks.jpg (42 Kb)
boat.jpg (65 Kb)