It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JellyDonut: Next one:

The Quest
?
Gruff Burly Soldiers In Love?
You don't want to know where that M16 goes (Last time I agree to a movie role without reading the script!)
Post edited September 05, 2009 by Aliasalpha
Aliasalpha: Gruff Burly Soldiers In Love?
You don't want to know where that M16 goes (Last time I agree to a movie role without reading the script!)

Nope sorry, although that is an excellent guess. It's not The Quest either.
Here's another pic:
Attachments:
pic2.jpg (18 Kb)
Post edited September 05, 2009 by JellyDonut
Aliasalpha: Gruff Burly Soldiers In Love?
JellyDonut: Nope sorry, although that is an excellent guess. It's not The Quest either.
Here's another pic:

Super Soldier??
JellyDonut: Nope sorry, although that is an excellent guess. It's not The Quest either.
Here's another pic:
JudasIscariot: Super Soldier??

There vere no such movie like Super Soldier - I think you mean Soldier
If I am right Judas give an right answer.
JudasIscariot: Super Soldier??
Skreczi: There vere no such movie like Super Soldier - I think you mean Soldier

Yeah, Soldier with Dolph Lungren. That is what I meant :D.
Skreczi: There vere no such movie like Super Soldier - I think you mean Soldier
JudasIscariot: Yeah, Soldier with Dolph Lungren. That is what I meant :D.

Soldier is the movie with Kirk Russel in it. I think you both mean Universal Soldier with Van Damme and Lundgren.
Judas can still have the turn if It is indeed Universal Soldier
Ralackk: Soldier is the movie with Kirk Russel in it. I think you both mean Universal Soldier with Van Damme and Lundgren.

Hmm, apparently I'm the only one who's seen this movie. It's Men of War with Dolph Lundgren. It's actually not too bad for a bad 90's action movie :)
Someone else can give the next movie.
Ralackk: Soldier is the movie with Kirk Russel in it. I think you both mean Universal Soldier with Van Damme and Lundgren.

Damnit, too many damn movies with Soldier in them ...they need more creative names like "Guy Who is Hopped on Some Crazy Military Tech Who Kills People!!!!"
JudasIscariot: Damnit, too many damn movies with Soldier in them ...they need more creative names like "Guy Who is Hopped on Some Crazy Military Tech Who Kills People!!!!"

I think they called that one "Max Payne" instead.
JudasIscariot: Damnit, too many damn movies with Soldier in them ...they need more creative names like "Guy Who is Hopped on Some Crazy Military Tech Who Kills People!!!!"
Andy_Panthro: I think they called that one "Max Payne" instead.

Not "Batman Begins", then?
Post edited September 05, 2009 by Miaghstir
Andy_Panthro: I think they called that one "Max Payne" instead.
Miaghstir: Not "Batman Begins", then?

Well, I was taking "hopped up" to mean drugs (e.g. Valkyr), but yours works too, since Batman is a bit of a nutjob.
Miaghstir: Not "Batman Begins", then?
Andy_Panthro: Well, I was taking "hopped up" to mean drugs (e.g. Valkyr), but yours works too, since Batman is a bit of a nutjob.

"Hopped on some crazy military tech" hardly refers to drugs, but instead craploads of gear that's just been invented... at least, that is how I interpreted it, and thus connected to batman
Andy_Panthro: Well, I was taking "hopped up" to mean drugs (e.g. Valkyr), but yours works too, since Batman is a bit of a nutjob.
Miaghstir: "Hopped on some crazy military tech" hardly refers to drugs, but instead craploads of gear that's just been invented... at least, that is how I interpreted it, and thus connected to batman

I was actually referring to cyborgs or heavily amplified humans who go on rampages and such...
Miaghstir: "Hopped on some crazy military tech" hardly refers to drugs, but instead craploads of gear that's just been invented... at least, that is how I interpreted it, and thus connected to batman
JudasIscariot: I was actually referring to cyborgs or heavily amplified humans who go on rampages and such...

Then I made a mistake :D I mean the movie with guy trained for army since birth but then replaced with some genetic mutant soldiers (very bad spin off to BladeRunner - I think those mutants supose to be some kind of replicants but I am not sure).