It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

desnoscross: Here we go.
Wheels On Meals, starring the great 80's Hong Kong Trinity of Jackie Chan, Sammo Hung and Yien Biao.
desnoscross: Here we go.
ABH20: Wheels On Meals, starring the great 80's Hong Kong Trinity of Jackie Chan, Sammo Hung and Yien Biao.
Not to mention one of two of Jackie Chan's amazing fight scenes with Benny the Jet. In any case, bingo, you're correct.
Another 80's classic.
Attachments:
ABH20: Another 80's classic.
Mr. Vampire?
ABH20: Another 80's classic.
Dr_Adder: Mr. Vampire?
Correct!
I couldn't tell with the search if this film has been posted yet.
Attachments:
jiffy.jpg (30 Kb)
If... ?
ArthurYanthar: If... ?
Yes! Your turn!
This film contains my all time favorite male actor (not the guy in this pic)
Attachments:
circus.png (171 Kb)
Alright I guess I'll post another photo with that actor.
Attachments:
This is tough. I'm not too knowledgeable with B&W films.
Even worse, and I guess a hint. It's a silent film too. I'll post one more photo now and if after a while there is still no correct guess then I'll give up.
Attachments:
dress.jpg (136 Kb)
The Unknown?
ArthurYanthar: Even worse, and I guess a hint. It's a silent film too. I'll post one more photo now and if after a while there is still no correct guess then I'll give up.
That is most definitely Lon Chaney Sr. I am unfamiliar with the Movie and too lazy to look for the right one. I am much more familiar with his son's (Lon Chaney Jr.) work. I think you have stumped us all. ;-)

Edit - I stand corrected - Nice Job ABH20 - You posted while I was typing and I missed it.
Post edited January 27, 2013 by Lou
ABH20: The Unknown?
Yep! Your turn now.