It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'll admit I had to search around and I'm only guessing here.

is it...

2019 - After the Fall of New York?
PhilD: I'll admit I had to search around and I'm only guessing here.

is it...

2019 - After the Fall of New York?
Yep!
Continuing the 80's theme...
Attachments:
Ladyhawke <3
edit: ninja'd.
Post edited January 19, 2013 by strixo
it was very ninjaable
Must sleep. Posting the next one. Continue the game when answer given (shouldn't be extremely hard to verify - or required, even).
Attachments:
Telika: Must sleep. Posting the next one. Continue the game when answer given (shouldn't be extremely hard to verify - or required, even).
Yeah, you were right. :)
Telika: Must sleep. Posting the next one. Continue the game when answer given (shouldn't be extremely hard to verify - or required, even).
Condorman.

Pretty epic stuff.

edit: here's the next one. Classic movie!
Attachments:
zzz.jpg (116 Kb)
Post edited January 19, 2013 by strixo
Ikiru. One of Kurosawa's best.
ArthurYanthar: Ikiru. One of Kurosawa's best.
yeppers
Alright how about a good heist film
Attachments:
robbery.jpg (74 Kb)
Le cercle rouge.
ArthurYanthar: Wow I'm actually surprised no one got it yet. I'll post 2 more photos then.
Just out of curiosity, why would you be surprised that nobody had gotten it yet? That's not a well known movie. It's pretty obscure, and the picture didn't reveal much
Post edited January 20, 2013 by CaptainGyro
Telika: Le cercle rouge.
Yep you're right.

ArthurYanthar: Wow I'm actually surprised no one got it yet. I'll post 2 more photos then.
CaptainGyro: Just out of curiosity, why would you be surprised that nobody had gotten it yet? That's not a well known movie. It's pretty obscure, and the picture didn't reveal much
I've seen people here posting plenty of rather obscure b movies, and this is pretty well known among fans of those style of films.