It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I had a chuckle at the file name myself.

FYI, the remake of that has been on a lot lately and I don't mind telling you it isn't half bad. It pays a lot of tribute to the original which a lot of these remakes fail to do. The lipstick scene is recreated almost identically and even lovely Linnea has a nice cameo.
Can anyone help me...?

My family and I watched a movie (either in the late 90's or early 2000's) and we can't remember what movie this is. We remember certain scenes that I will describe below...

1. It is a murder mystery movie where the mother is murdered and somehow (we can't remember why) the murderer's ear is injured during the attack.

2. The daughter survives and wakes up from a comma. She ends up dating one of the guys that works at the hospital.

3. A girl (we believe it is the daughter of the murder victim) is with her boyfriend and recognizes a mark behind his ear and believes he is the murderer, it is later found out he mark is from a motorcycle accident.

4. At the end, the daughter is upstairs in the house and whispers something in a man's ear, however, he can't hear out of this ear. She realizes he is the murderer and funds down the stairs.

5. I believe it is a tv movie...making it difficult to find

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!
tinyE: FYI, the remake of that has been on a lot lately and I don't mind telling you it isn't half bad. It pays a lot of tribute to the original which a lot of these remakes fail to do. The lipstick scene is recreated almost identically and even lovely Linnea has a nice cameo.
I've been meaning to check out the newer version. I really enjoyed the original and I've heard a ton of good things about the newer one.

Anyway here is the new film, throwing in a animated film to throw things up. I'll use temp pictures for now since I'm not home, if no one gets it right by the time I get home I'll use the DVD to take some cooler shots.
Attachments:
love.jpg (20 Kb)
fight.jpg (16 Kb)
sheep.jpg (16 Kb)
Post edited December 18, 2012 by chao8971
chao8971: Anyway here is the new film, throwing in a animated film to throw things up. I'll use temp pictures for now since I'm not home, if no one gets it right by the time I get home I'll use the DVD to take some cooler shots.
Locke the Superman?
kasieczek: Locke the Superman?
Yeah man your go
New riddle. Very easy.
Attachments:
trio.jpg (25 Kb)
kasieczek: New riddle. Very easy.
Up
Siev3r: Up
Yup :)
Next, another animated film...
Attachments:
1.jpg (66 Kb)
2.jpg (113 Kb)
Post edited December 19, 2012 by Siev3r
I'm pretty sure it's Fantastic Planet, which is a fantastic film.
LOVE THAT MOVIE! I've been trying to snag a DVD of it but I am having no luck.
ArthurYanthar: I'm pretty sure it's Fantastic Planet, which is a fantastic film.
You got it! And agreed
I'm tempted to add another one of my favorite films which I'm sure will be a challenge, but I guess I'll do that later. For now here's one so bad it's good movie that I really enjoy.
Attachments:
I don't know the movie, but that bastard stole his sword from the set of the original "Clash of the Titans". I'm not kidding! Look at it!
ArthurYanthar: I'm tempted to add another one of my favorite films which I'm sure will be a challenge, but I guess I'll do that later. For now here's one so bad it's good movie that I really enjoy.
Deathstalker 2