It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sorry, here we are...
Attachments:
any hint? :)
I know that movie. I remember the guy in the background, but I can't put my finger on it.
Tora! Tora! Tora!
ABH20: Tora! Tora! Tora!
Correct!

Sorry for the delay, please quote the original post when you're answering.
jamyskis: Correct! Sorry for the delay, please quote the original post when you're answering.
Would that have really made a difference, considering the length of time involved from you? I'm not one to talk though I guess, considering how long I've taken to respond in this thread before.

Anyway, here's an easy one to get this thread moving again.
Attachments:
jamyskis: Correct! Sorry for the delay, please quote the original post when you're answering.
ABH20: Would that have really made a difference, considering the length of time involved from you? I'm not one to talk though I guess, considering how long I've taken to respond in this thread before. Anyway, here's an easy one to get this thread moving again.
Weird Science
Blurr: Weird Science
Correct!
so much for getting this thread moving again. Man some of you guys are slow
Maybe there needs to be set amount of days, if you dont reply in that time someone else can post a movie.
Cethlion: Maybe there needs to be set amount of days, if you dont reply in that time someone else can post a movie.
Sounds good. I sent Blurr a PM around 5 hours ago, figure we should give him a chance. But a time-limit is a good idea - 2 days maybe?
2 days then it's free for all anyone can kick start it again with a puzzle.
riddle :)
Attachments:
01.jpg (16 Kb)
Skreczi: riddle :)
Tales of the Crypt?
Skreczi: riddle :)
da187jimmbones: Tales of the Crypt?
Nope
I think I have chosen too obscure movie.

Hint:
It is a polish movie