It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Skreczi: Memories - great movies. Love them all :)
Yeah this is Memories. It is a pretty good three part feature that is worth seeing.
riddle new :)
Attachments:
riddle.jpg (31 Kb)
Skreczi: riddle new :)
For a second I thought about Johnny Mnemonic, but I don't think they would use HP printers in the future ...
SimonG: For a second I thought about Johnny Mnemonic, but I don't think they would use HP printers in the future ...
I feel Johnny Mnemonic is kind of a dated future, they ran 80s anime on a TV randomly then and the computer and TV screens were pretty bad. Really a HP printer here or there in that movie would not surprise me.
Skreczi: riddle new :)
SimonG: For a second I thought about Johnny Mnemonic, but I don't think they would use HP printers in the future ...
You are right - it is JM

I remember to love that movie when I was a kid. Then I have watched that one last month and, in the name of the GOG, it was a huuuuuuge disappointment, Some things should be left in the past, believe me.

Your turn :)
Post edited July 21, 2012 by Skreczi
Too drunk, can't elaborate.

Recent movie.

Hint:

The movie features one of the actors/actress of Life free or Die Hard, Bad Boys II and The Losers each.
Attachments:
Post edited July 22, 2012 by SimonG
SimonG: The movie features one of the actors/actress of Life free or Die Hard, Bad Boys II and The Losers each.
Colombiana?
SimonG: The movie features one of the actors/actress of Life free or Die Hard, Bad Boys II and The Losers each.
kasieczek: Colombiana?
Bingo!

Your turn.
Hint: 8.6 ;)
Attachments:
snap.png (161 Kb)
Memento
kazmar: Memento
Yep.
And here's another
Attachments:
batman.jpg (23 Kb)
Is there a "what is this song" thread? Someone should make one. I think soundcloud allows songs to be uploaded onto.
kazmar: And here's another
Delicatessen

very good movie but I was expecting much more from this one.
kazmar: And here's another
Skreczi: Delicatessen

very good movie but I was expecting much more from this one.
Correct!