It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

amok: but, yes - not a very good film at all. One you see by accident and wish you can get back the 1 1/2 hour you just lost of your life...
I guess. Unfortunately, I've seen much worse.

amok: Anyway, next film - definitely worth seeing:
I'm gonna let someone else guess, but I really need to watch this movie all the way to the end. I always end up watching it in the middle of the night and falling asleep halfway through.
amok: Anyway, next film - definitely worth seeing:
NameGoo: I'm gonna let someone else guess, but I really need to watch this movie all the way to the end. I always end up watching it in the middle of the night and falling asleep halfway through.
You really should, it's an excellent film.
NameGoo: Yes, I knew it couldn't be that hard.
amok: but, yes - not a very good film at all. One you see by accident and wish you can get back the 1 1/2 hour you just lost of your life...

Anyway, next film - definitely worth seeing:
City of the lost children. Great movie - someone can take my turn.
Purebreed: I believe it was Daywatch or Nightwatch. Visually sweet flicks...
klyxmaster: omg!!! i been looking for the title of this show forever!!! no one knew! TYVM!!!! dam! and less than 10min find too!

ps
ever try googling car scenee? (I was close I thought is was daybreakers).
I have those flicks, but haven't watched them in quite sometime. I need to break 'em out again. Glad to be of help! =)

Anyway, next film - definitely worth seeing:
Skreczi: City of the lost children. Great movie - someone can take my turn.
I'll take, then.
Attachments:
10.jpg (23 Kb)
20.jpg (27 Kb)
Post edited March 30, 2012 by Drelmanes
Drelmanes: Snip
Drelmanes: Snip
bansama: 187
Yes.
New movie...
Attachments:
bansama: New movie...
Returner.
Adzeth: Returner.
Close enough.
Adzeth: Returner.
bansama: Close enough.
I take that as a "you are correct". Maybe you wanted me to say "リターナー", or is there actually another movie with that scene? :p

Here's a happy little film.
Attachments:
Adzeth: Snip
Well, the packaging states "The Returner" ;) Good movie actually. Rather enjoyed seeing it the cinema when it came out. Bit of a shame they never followed up with another though.
bansama: Close enough.
Adzeth: I take that as a "you are correct". Maybe you wanted me to say "リターナー", or is there actually another movie with that scene? :p

Here's a happy little film.
Can it be Event Horizon? If so then yes, a typical feel good film....
amok: Can it be Event Horizon? If so then yes, a typical feel good film....
You are correct, it is Event Horizon. That movie really makes you feel like the universe is warm and safe :p

--
bansama: Well, the packaging states "The Returner" ;)
My dvd case just says "Returner" in all caps. Now I feel robbed of the "the" :<
Well, staying with warm feel-good films, here is the next:
Attachments: