It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Accatone: New movie...
Gerry.
Correct!
Accatone: New movie...
ABH20: Gerry.
Sorry if the size is too small.
Attachments:
screen.jpg (19 Kb)
ABH20: Sorry if the size is too small.
Wild guess...Saw IV? Looks like Mark Rolston.
GO!
NameGoo: GO!
We have a winner!
Here.
Attachments:
picture.png (221 Kb)
OK I have one:
Saw it a while ago on a block buster trailer at their store... the only scene i know of (it was a matrix style - i think) some hot chic drove out of a very high story parking ramp(?) and landed on the side of a hotel(?) wall - I was only half watching, but that's what it looked like, and at a high velocity was able to maintain traction lol. eventually coming to a 90 degree turn in the building which allowed her to bust through the wall and into the hall, where she shifted gears and floored it to the main meeting hall where she met some important dude (vampire?)

anyone know this movie? its been bugging me. I thought it was daybrakers but can't find the scene.
klyxmaster: OK I have one:
Saw it a while ago on a block buster trailer at their store... the only scene i know of (it was a matrix style - i think) some hot chic drove out of a very high story parking ramp(?) and landed on the side of a hotel(?) wall - I was only half watching, but that's what it looked like, and at a high velocity was able to maintain traction lol. eventually coming to a 90 degree turn in the building which allowed her to bust through the wall and into the hall, where she shifted gears and floored it to the main meeting hall where she met some important dude (vampire?)

anyone know this movie? its been bugging me. I thought it was daybrakers but can't find the scene.
I believe it was Daywatch or Nightwatch. Visually sweet flicks...
Post edited March 29, 2012 by Purebreed
NameGoo: Here.
It's been a couple of days. Could we have a clue/another image, or a new movie, please?
klyxmaster: Snip
Ultraviolet
Post edited March 29, 2012 by bansama
klyxmaster: OK I have one:

Purebreed: I believe it was Daywatch or Nightwatch. Visually sweet flicks...
omg!!! i been looking for the title of this show forever!!! no one knew! TYVM!!!! dam! and less than 10min find too!

ps
ever try googling car scenee? (I was close I thought is was daybreakers).
NameGoo: Here.
bansama: It's been a couple of days. Could we have a clue/another image, or a new movie, please?
It's a French horror film from...2007. Gore-fest mostly, it wasn't that good.
Attachments:
936.jpg (271 Kb)
53.jpg (90 Kb)
Post edited March 29, 2012 by NameGoo
Frontiers?
amok: Frontiers?
Yes, I knew it couldn't be that hard.
amok: Frontiers?
NameGoo: Yes, I knew it couldn't be that hard.
but, yes - not a very good film at all. One you see by accident and wish you can get back the 1 1/2 hour you just lost of your life...

Anyway, next film - definitely worth seeing:
Attachments:
aladdin.jpg (85 Kb)