It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

michaelleung: That movie is so bad, you mustn't name it! You'll be summoning the demons of bad scriptwriting!
sloganvirst: Damn! I thought if it was an unpopular movie nobody would get it. -FAIL-

Next!
As was the case with the movie I used. Even the most obscure ones will be found. It's the Internet.
jamyskis: Unfortunately, traumatic cinematic nightmares actually experienced in a cinema are difficult to forget.

I'll post one in a sec...

Edit: Here you go.
Maybe post some more? Especially with the obscure movies, it's nice to have more than one screen shot right off the bat.
sloganvirst: Damn! I thought if it was an unpopular movie nobody would get it. -FAIL-

Next!
jamyskis: Unfortunately, traumatic cinematic nightmares actually experienced in a cinema are difficult to forget.

I'll post one in a sec...

Edit: Here you go.
Looks like a Starwars parody..
da187jimmbones: Maybe post some more? Especially with the obscure movies, it's nice to have more than one screen shot right off the bat.
Here you go...

Yes, it is a Star Wars (and Star Trek) parody...

I wouldn't call it obscure. It was absolutely huge in its native Germany, did pretty well in the rest of Europe as well and had a limited release in the US.
Attachments:
da187jimmbones: Maybe post some more? Especially with the obscure movies, it's nice to have more than one screen shot right off the bat.
jamyskis: Here you go...

I wouldn't call it obscure. It was absolutely huge in its native Germany, did pretty well in the rest of Europe as well and had a limited release in the US.
did i found that?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0349047/
jamyskis: Here you go...

Skreczi: did i found that?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0349047/
Bingo!
new riddle
Attachments:
riddle.jpg (12 Kb)
Skreczi: new riddle
Hard to see - but "The Mission"?
amok: Hard to see - but "The Mission"?
Definitely looks like Jeremy Irons. If not the Mission, then I'm going to guess Die Hard 3...you know, the deleted scene which shows how his character learn to become a criminal mastermind in the jungles of South America.
Skreczi: new riddle
amok: Hard to see - but "The Mission"?
correct
da187jimmbones: Who is that anyway...Don Rickles?

Edit:

Actually, it looks more like Ernest Borgnine.
Actually, his name is Robert Preston.
Next one then
Attachments:
Sergio Leone's A Fistful of Dynamite!
Accatone: Sergio Leone's A Fistful of Dynamite!
Correct. Though I like the "real" alternative title - "Duck, You Sucker"

Your turn.
New movie...
Attachments:
1vv9i.png (237 Kb)