It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

amok: I first thought I should go with Curse of the Cat People, but decided against it. Oh well.
I think it's The Secret Adventures of Tom Thumb, that is, if I'm remembering the title correctly. Never seen it, but I remember the trailer being included on a lot of the Manga Entertainment videos I purchased in the 90s.
amok: I first thought I should go with Curse of the Cat People, but decided against it. Oh well.
bansama: I think it's The Secret Adventures of Tom Thumb, that is, if I'm remembering the title correctly. Never seen it, but I remember the trailer being included on a lot of the Manga Entertainment videos I purchased in the 90s.
It is correct. Much underrated and too little seen film.

Your turn.
Should be dead easy...
Attachments:
bansama: Should be dead easy...
My guess is Lawrence of Arabia mixed with The Darjeeling Limited. Only 1 screenshot gives me trouble.
bansama: Should be dead easy...
Is that Super 8?
korell: Is that Super 8?
Yep!

Your turn.
How about this.
Attachments:
img1.jpg (74 Kb)
Post edited March 06, 2012 by korell
korell: How about this.
Soylent Green?
I know it because there was some shitty tie-in. It's The Last Starfighter, isn't it?
Who is that anyway...Don Rickles?

Edit:

Actually, it looks more like Ernest Borgnine.
Post edited March 08, 2012 by da187jimmbones
hints?
michaelleung: I know it because there was some shitty tie-in. It's The Last Starfighter, isn't it?
Yep, correct. :)
Skreczi: hints?
Sorry for the delay. It seems that I wasn't informed that anyone had replied as I had no replies showing when I logged in. In fact, the thread in my Forums homepage appeared to be unchanged from when I posted as it was the visited grey shade instead of the unvisited white. Glitch on the server maybe?
Post edited March 09, 2012 by korell
Here.
Attachments:
penis.jpg (20 Kb)
Bump, with added picture.
Attachments:
capture.jpg (39 Kb)
michaelleung: Bump, with added picture.
Bump
With added request for more hints!