It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

da187jimmbones: Other than the old ass apple computer, is there a clue in that picture that I'm missing?
Aye ;)

I'll post more clues in a few hours...
A new clue, perhaps a tad easier...
Attachments:
bansama: A new clue, perhaps a tad easier...
Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - know also as funny one ;)

also, if I remember correctly - the only one with no Enterprise :)

Edit
my mistake - there was the Enterprise at the end of the movie -_-
Post edited January 29, 2012 by Skreczi
Skreczi: Snip
Aye, a winner is you!

And the scene with Scotty, Bones and the Apple was definitely one of the funnier ones =)
Attachments:
bansama: And the scene with Scotty, Bones and the Apple was definitely one of the funnier ones =)
Hello computer!

I so should have gotten that one. I hate myself now.
New Riddle!

Edit
Damn it! Forgott to change file name... oh well - good luck
Attachments:
Post edited January 29, 2012 by Skreczi
bansama: And the scene with Scotty, Bones and the Apple was definitely one of the funnier ones =)
MobiusArcher: Hello computer!

I so should have gotten that one. I hate myself now.
Haha, the "Hello computer!" is the line I was going to quote too. That's the only line I remember from it. Such a good and funny line.
:(

http://a.static.memegenerator.net/cache/instances/500x/13/13487/13811325.jpg
well no one got it soe here is answer for my riddle:
The Exorcism of Emily Rose

new riddle:
Attachments:
Skreczi: new riddle:
What Dreams May Come?
Skreczi: new riddle:
MobiusArcher: What Dreams May Come?
correct :) your turn - also great movie with incredible visuals and cool story :)
Skreczi: correct :) your turn - also great movie with incredible visuals and cool story :)
I actually hated that movie. To be fair, its not because I think its awful or anything. Its just not my type of movie, and I was pretty much forced to watch it.

Okay, here is another movie that I don't really like. This one is my type of move though. I don't like it because its not very good.
Attachments:
halo.jpg (74 Kb)
Post edited January 30, 2012 by MobiusArcher
Skreczi: correct :) your turn - also great movie with incredible visuals and cool story :)
MobiusArcher: I actually hated that movie. To be fair, its not because I think its awful or anything. Its just not my type of movie, and I was pretty much forced to watch it.

Okay, here is another movie that I don't really like. This one is my type of move though. I don't like it because its not very good.
savior g

Didn't watch it - only hear about it, I hope i am right ;)
Skreczi: savior g

Didn't watch it - only hear about it, I hope i am right ;)
You got it backwards. Its actually G-Savior, but Savior G is plenty close.
riddle
Attachments:
riddle.jpg (152 Kb)