It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

OK. So I wonder if anyone will guess this one.
Attachments:
guess.png (321 Kb)
people do not let this game die :D tell us what is this movie and give us another riddle :)
Skreczi: people do not let this game die :D tell us what is this movie and give us another riddle :)
*Sigh* Not many people are interested in the game anymore it seems. The movie was Thirst and you as a fan of "Låt den rätte komma in" would surely find it interesting.
I'll give another riddle. We'll see if anyone bothers with it.
Attachments:
guess.jpg (18 Kb)
Kara no Kyoukai

Skreczi: people do not let this game die :D tell us what is this movie and give us another riddle :)
beliar: *Sigh* Not many people are interested in the game anymore it seems. The movie was Thirst and you as a fan of "Låt den rätte komma in" would surely find it interesting.
I'll give another riddle. We'll see if anyone bothers with it.
New riddle :)
Attachments:
Skreczi: New riddle :)
I know this one, The Exorcism of Emily Rose
JMich: I know this one, The Exorcism of Emily Rose
CORRECT! your turn :)
I never saw that movie and I could've answered that.
Image from a trailer that I recently got bombarded with through my IPTV Promo channel.

Apologies for the quality.
Attachments:
movie.jpg (28 Kb)
JMich: Image from a trailer that I recently got bombarded with through my IPTV Promo channel.

Apologies for the quality.
Cross? (Never heard of it but I recognized the actor. ;) )
Post edited September 29, 2011 by JMich
Whoops, sorry, somehow I missed the notification. Okay, let's try this one.
Attachments:
Hm, I didn't mean to kill this thread. In case the lack of responses is due to the difficulty of the riddle, let me give you another hint:
Attachments:
Post edited October 04, 2011 by Leroux
Leroux: Hm, I didn't mean to kill this thread. In case the lack of responses is due to the difficulty of the riddle, let me give you another hint:
Eagle Vs. Shark
Leroux: Hm, I didn't mean to kill this thread. In case the lack of responses is due to the difficulty of the riddle, let me give you another hint:
Bmoyn715: Eagle Vs. Shark
Correct! Your turn.