It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Spectre: Niagara 1953
Correct!
The next movies goes under two names. One is English, one is not.
Attachments:
gp3.jpg (46 Kb)
Spectre: The next movies goes under two names. One is English, one is not.
What a video compression :o)

Some European flick I guess (looking at the architecture, it makes me think of countries around the Meditteranean sea)
It's western European and the main actor might have been too familiar although his look has changed a lot since then.
More pics and clues.
It's french from the 70's. You might be able to guess the name of the film from what they're doing in the pictures.
Attachments:
gp.jpg (29 Kb)
gp2.jpg (45 Kb)
Spectre: More pics and clues.
It's french from the 70's. You might be able to guess the name of the film from what they're doing in the pictures.
Discussing at the beach
Is that Gerard Depardieu? it's the hair that makes me think that

"2 men, obviously not going for a swim"
I've seen it a long time ago but I think it's "Les valseuses" by Bertand Blier with Depardieu, Dewaere and Miou-Miou (The US title is badly translated as "Going Places" while in fact the original title is an old slang for "testicles")
catpower1980: I've seen it a long time ago but I think it's "Les valseuses" by Bertand Blier with Depardieu, Dewaere and Miou-Miou (The US title is badly translated as "Going Places" while in fact the original title is an old slang for "testicles")
Correct. Going places suits the theme of the the movie in a slightly ironic sense.
New mystery movie on the thema of today festivity.

BTW, the Blu-Ray is good, it's just that the grain is much better looking in motion :o)
Attachments:
thebeauty.jpg (187 Kb)
Post edited February 14, 2016 by catpower1980
I probably won't have access to this current computer tomorrow so I'm already posting the second hint.
Attachments:
nojail.jpg (221 Kb)
catpower1980: I probably won't have access to this current computer tomorrow so I'm already posting the second hint.
Another Nine and a Half Weeks
catpower1980: I probably won't have access to this current computer tomorrow so I'm already posting the second hint.
tinyE: Another Nine and a Half Weeks
NO

(But somehow you just reminded me I still have to finish watching it)
tinyE: Another Nine and a Half Weeks
catpower1980: NO

(But somehow you just reminded me I still have to finish watching it)
why!? :P

I love Mickey Rourke but he has made a few turds and that is one of them. XD
tinyE: I love Mickey Rourke but he has made a few turds and that is one of them. XD
that's one of the few mickey rourke movies I've never seen.

Have you seen Fall Time, TinyE? and Barfly!? and and and...