It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ABH20: More clues.
Los Últimos Días
ABH20: More clues.
almabrds: Los Últimos Días
Looks interesting. It's on Netflix right now in the USA, gonna have to add it to my watchlist!
ABH20 didn't appear, but my answer is correct.
Feel free to take my turn.
almabrds: ABH20 didn't appear, but my answer is correct.
Why don't you create one?
almabrds: ABH20 didn't appear, but my answer is correct.
drealmer7: Why don't you create one?
I don't want to.
Ok, if it's alright with everyone, I'd like to take this opportunity to ask, "What is this movie?!?!"

Seriously. I don't know. It's probably a classic since it's displayed at a movie theater, and it's really bugging me that I don't know it. Does anyone know?

+1 to anyone who links to a page with this pic or similar. :-)
Attachments:
scream.jpg (42 Kb)
Post edited May 08, 2015 by chadjenofsky
chadjenofsky: Ok, if it's alright with everyone, I'd like to take this opportunity to ask, "What is this movie?!?!"

Seriously. I don't know. It's probably a classic since it's displayed at a movie theater, and it's really bugging me that I don't know it. Does anyone know?

My first thought was the black and white film Psycho. I thought it might be Janet Leigh, but it turns out that it's the other actress, Vera Miles : http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/alfred-hitchcock-leading-ladies-gallery-1.1188007?pmSlide=1.1187994
chadjenofsky: Ok, if it's alright with everyone, I'd like to take this opportunity to ask, "What is this movie?!?!"

Matewis: My first thought was the black and white film Psycho. I thought it might be Janet Leigh, but it turns out that it's the other actress, Vera Miles : http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/alfred-hitchcock-leading-ladies-gallery-1.1188007?pmSlide=1.1187994
Sweet! Although I don't remember seeing this scene in the movie, it definitely had a "Hitchcockian" feel to it. Thanks for answering!

Your turn!
Sorry for the wait, here is the next one:
Attachments:
twilight.jpg (80 Kb)
woof!
A Boy and His Dog?
MorningStar33: A Boy and His Dog?
Bingo! Your turn!
Heh, nice hint.

Next movie coming up.
Attachments:
MorningStar33: Heh, nice hint.