It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

capile2: Yup!
Your turn!
Dohogerse: Very fun film.

Here goes mine.
Looks like one of these trillion completely interchangeable ghost house investigation films.

Dunno, the conjuring ?
Dohogerse: Very fun film.

Here goes mine.
Telika: Looks like one of these trillion completely interchangeable ghost house investigation films.

Dunno, the conjuring ?
Nope but close, its a more indie horror movie. The director is considered one the best new horror masters.
Telika: Looks like one of these trillion completely interchangeable ghost house investigation films.

Dunno, the conjuring ?
Dohogerse: Nope but close, its a more indie horror movie. The director is considered one the best new horror masters.
Okay. I have watched quite a bunch of them lately (blame gog yeah), and I suspect this one has been on the lot, but, to be honest, I ended up merging quite a few of the new wave ones...
Post edited October 22, 2014 by Telika
Dohogerse: Nope but close, its a more indie horror movie. The director is considered one the best new horror masters.
Telika: Okay. I have watched quite a bunch of them lately (blame gog yeah), and I suspect this one has been on the lot, but, to be honest, I ended up merging quite a few of the new wave ones...
I can give a hitn based on the directors previus film. This film was shot at the hotel where the cast and crew of the directors previous film stayed. Its also his fourth film.
Telika: Okay. I have watched quite a bunch of them lately (blame gog yeah), and I suspect this one has been on the lot, but, to be honest, I ended up merging quite a few of the new wave ones...
Dohogerse: I can give a hitn based on the directors previus film. This film was shot at the hotel where the cast and crew of the directors previous film stayed. Its also his fourth film.
The Innkeepers?
Dohogerse: I can give a hitn based on the directors previus film. This film was shot at the hotel where the cast and crew of the directors previous film stayed. Its also his fourth film.
lemm_: The Innkeepers?
Ding Ding Ding Ding! Your turn!
ooh. almost watched it yesterday. damn, it would have been a fun "hey it's that image!!" moment.
Telika: ooh. almost watched it yesterday. damn, it would have been a fun "hey it's that image!!" moment.
i highly reccomend both The Inkeepers and House of the Devil. Also his latest The Sacrament, prettty good.
I can't remember if I asked this question before.

But I need help:

- a science fiction movie
- there was a scene including large vehicle (excavator type)
- one of the robot was drilled in the forehead so that the character know which robot
- another version of robot was evil ( the forehead was not drilled)

can anyone helped me here? Thanks. Maybe around 70s/80s/ early 90s
fablefox: I can't remember if I asked this question before.

But I need help:

- one of the robot was drilled in the forehead so that the character know which robot

I don't know but the thread title is misleading, this is a quiz where poster who has the turn shows a pic of the to be guessed movie. :^)

Maybe someone here could help you (althoug, as Strijkbout says, it's not the purpose of the thread), but I've seen this kind of questions get good help at the Science Fiction & Fantasy site of Stackexchange.

But I need help:

Could it be The Black Hole?
lemm_: The Innkeepers?
Dohogerse: Ding Ding Ding Ding! Your turn!
Awesome, here's mine.
Attachments:
spider.jpg (70 Kb)
Dohogerse: Ding Ding Ding Ding! Your turn!
lemm_: Awesome, here's mine.
Enemy.
lemm_: Awesome, here's mine.
Dohogerse: Enemy.
Yes! Your turn again.