It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dr_Adder: Ok.
da187jimmbones: Rubber?
Nope.

Sorry folks, my pc got screwed up. I'll update this with a new pic soon.
da187jimmbones: Rubber?
tinyE: I don't know if thats it, but what a great movie. Thought I was the only one who enjoyed that flick.
I loved that piece of shit!
I'll have to check it out.
Attachments:
ed.jpg (102 Kb)
edd.jpg (301 Kb)
Post edited January 15, 2013 by Dr_Adder
I'm totally puzzled. A million different road movies work for every picture but none of them work for all three pictures. Something tells me I'm going to feel like an idiot when the answer is unveiled.

Oh, and only check out "Rubber" if you are way into movies about psychotic tires with telekinesis.
Post edited January 15, 2013 by tinyE
tinyE: I'm totally puzzled. A million different road movies work for every picture but none of them work for all three pictures. Something tells me I'm going to feel like an idiot when the answer is unveiled.
Nah... Should I give a hint?

About Rubber. Yeah, I just checked it out. Looks awesome! lol
Post edited January 15, 2013 by Dr_Adder
tinyE: I'm totally puzzled. A million different road movies work for every picture but none of them work for all three pictures. Something tells me I'm going to feel like an idiot when the answer is unveiled.
Dr_Adder: Nah... Should I give a hint?

About Rubber. Yeah, I just checked it out. Looks awesome! lol
I think someone will get it without another hint. I'd let it go for atleast a little while.
I don't think it is, but it just reminded me to The Hills Have Eyes 2 (the old version)
Shiuman: I don't think it is, but it just reminded me to The Hills Have Eyes 2 (the old version)
I use to have the movie poster for the original sequel.

"Original Sequel" Oh dear I've gone crosseyed!
One more pic?
Attachments:
mama.jpg (89 Kb)
When was Mario Andretti ever in a movie?
It was a documentary.
It's not the Documentary that was on the DVD of the movie "Cars", was it?
Post edited January 16, 2013 by desnoscross
desnoscross: It's not the Documentary that was on the DVD of the movie "Cars", was it?
I have no idea. I doubt it.
Is it considered cheap (or cheating) to research it on the web? I'm thinking yes, but thought I'd ask.
fuzzknuckle: Is it considered cheap (or cheating) to research it on the web? I'm thinking yes, but thought I'd ask.
Not to me. That's how I got the answer to the last one. Of course, I knew who the guy in the picture was.