It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Going back a bit now with the next one !!
Attachments:
weird.png (55 Kb)
Iain: Going back a bit now with the next one !!
Deus Ex Machina. Doesn't look like the Spectrum version though, which is the one I'm kinda familiar with. C64 one maybe?

Edit: I take it back. It might be the ZX Spectrum version after all.
Post edited January 25, 2013 by KoolZoid
Iain: Going back a bit now with the next one !!
KoolZoid: Deus Ex Machina. Doesn't look like the Spectrum version though, which is the one I'm kinda familiar with. C64 one maybe?

Edit: I take it back. It might be the ZX Spectrum version after all.
Yeah, its the C64 version of Deus Ex Machina

Your go
After 500 pages, I have no idea what's already been done.... I'll just take a chance on this one.
Attachments:
KoolZoid: After 500 pages, I have no idea what's already been done.... I'll just take a chance on this one.
Don't know what it is but kinda looks PSXish or Saturnish.
KoolZoid: After 500 pages, I have no idea what's already been done.... I'll just take a chance on this one.
F4LL0UT: Don't know what it is but kinda looks PSXish or Saturnish.
Yes, very Playstationish, if you ask me.....
F4LL0UT: Don't know what it is but kinda looks PSXish or Saturnish.
KoolZoid: Yes, very Playstationish, if you ask me.....
That explains why I haven't the foggiest idea what is it ;)
Brahma Force, my dear sir
Detlik: Brahma Force, my dear sir
Indeed. Often quoted with the subtitle 'Assault on Beltlogger 9'. Great story, kinda meh actual gameplay.

Incidentally, apologies for the delay here - I've been mostly going insane with a dose of the flu today.

Anyway, your turn!
Detlik: Brahma Force, my dear sir
KoolZoid: Indeed. Often quoted with the subtitle 'Assault on Beltlogger 9'. Great story, kinda meh actual gameplay.

Incidentally, apologies for the delay here - I've been mostly going insane with a dose of the flu today.

Anyway, your turn!
Awesome, here is my riddle then.
Attachments:
I don't know what it is, but I want to play it!
Not my kind of game, for me it would be a punishment to play that.
KoolZoid: Indeed. Often quoted with the subtitle 'Assault on Beltlogger 9'. Great story, kinda meh actual gameplay.

Anyway, your turn!
Detlik: Awesome, here is my riddle then.
Sin & Punishment: star successor
Detlik: Awesome, here is my riddle then.
AFnord: Sin & Punishment: star successor
Correct
Alright then, here is the next one:

http://media.desura.com/images/games/1/20/19258/14.jpg