It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ghorpm: Dragon's Breath or Dragon Lord, both are correct (so are you!)
You can vote here: http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/dragon_lord
and/or here: http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/dragons_breath
Smannesman: I had already voted apparently.
Here's my pic which should be guessable.
The Amazing Spider-Man :)
kalirion: The Amazing Spider-Man :)
Very good!
Although in truth.. it wasn't very Amazing at all.
It was very strange though.
kalirion: The Amazing Spider-Man :)
Smannesman: Very good!
Although in truth.. it wasn't very Amazing at all.
It was very strange though.
99% of super hero games don't work because if you could actually do all the stuff the super hero could do the game would be WAY TOO easy. That's why the Batman games have always had an edge on quality; its easier to imagine an actual human being needing to dodge bullets rather than somone who is either faster than bullets or entirely impervious to them to begin with.
All right, new one. The graphics were quite good for the time I thought, the gameplay wasn't awful, but the controls....
Attachments:
heretic2.jpg (240 Kb)
kalirion: All right, new one. The graphics were quite good for the time I thought, the gameplay wasn't awful, but the controls....
Dark Vengeance. Had to think hard to remember the title - haven't played or seen the game in more than a decade.
kalirion: All right, new one. The graphics were quite good for the time I thought, the gameplay wasn't awful, but the controls....
F4LL0UT: Dark Vengeance. Had to think hard to remember the title - haven't played or seen the game in more than a decade.
Correct, your turn!
Next one. Might be tough.
Attachments:
drakan.jpg (23 Kb)
Die by the Sword
If it is I actually own that. Picked it up free years ago when my brother was doing some tech work for the manufacturer.
tinyE: Die by the Sword
I'm pretty sure it's not.

F4LL0UT: Next one. Might be tough.
Not so tough because it's a game from 90s and I know a lot of them ;)

Asghan: The Dragon Slayer

Did you ever finish the game? I couldn't... how many games were ruined because weird control system?
Ghorpm: Asghan: The Dragon Slayer

Did you ever finish the game? I couldn't... how many games were ruined because weird control system?
Correct. And I'm shocked. I got the game from a German magazine, hadn't aver read or heard about it before or after. Even two friends of mine who also bought the issue didn't recall the game at all when I mentioned it years later.

And no, didn't finish it. For one I was annoyed because I had no music/ambience - apparently the mag's crew forgot including the original CD's audio tracks... or just removed them to have more space for demos and other crap. :P I don't remember much else about the game except that it was a Tomb Raider clone (even the menu looked the same with 3D objects being rotated) in a fantasy setting with melee combat. I remember that I didn't enjoy the game much but don't know whether it was the movement or the combat...

Anyway, your turn.
F4LL0UT: Snip
Hmmm... I didn't know the game was supposed to be so obscure ;) Quite a lot of my friends and their kids played it in 90s. And I think nobody managed to finish it ;)

I will give you something easier. One of the best game but I had problems playing it because it made me laught every five seconds or so. Can you imagine this conversation between villagers:
- Fancy a bit of nookie?
- Oww, yes please!
Attachments:
settlers.jpg (394 Kb)
settlers.jpg - it must be Settlers, correct me if I'm wrong :)
high rated
Beasts and Bumpkins
BlackDawn: settlers.jpg - it must be Settlers, correct me if I'm wrong :)
You are wrong ;) The name of the file just indicates that the game is somewhat similar to Settlers. The correct answer is:
triock: Beasts and Bumpkins
So it's your turn triock
Here you are.
Attachments: