It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This Capcom wrestling game also featured a particularly well known mayor.
Attachments:
Saturday Night Slam Masters
desnoscross: This Capcom wrestling game also featured a particularly well known mayor.
is Primate right>
also Primate reply to riddle post as it will signal our Riddler that someone reply to his quest :)
desnoscross: This Capcom wrestling game also featured a particularly well known mayor.
SNSM
Primate: SNSM
Apologies, have been a bit sick, you are completely correct.
This one is a great piece of gaming history, in my opinion.
Attachments:
Post edited November 20, 2012 by Primate
Primate: This one is a great piece of gaming history, in my opinion.
Alley Cat, in all its CGA glory.
JMich: Alley Cat, in all its CGA glory.
Exactly! CGA in this game is just beutiful. I still wonder who dared and done THIS
JMich: Alley Cat, in all its CGA glory.
wow i used to play this game when i was around 7 and pc games where completely new to me....(had played atari and NES, but to be able to play on that massive thing my father used for work: magic)
Alley Cat it is. Going to fire it up again soon.
New (and easy) one. Part of a trilogy.
Attachments:
hero.png (16 Kb)
JMich: New (and easy) one. Part of a trilogy.
some hint? :)
Skreczi: some hint? :)
I could be nice and give you a hint, or I could be naughty and not give one.

The game did have an excellent parser though.
Skreczi: some hint? :)
JMich: I could be nice and give you a hint, or I could be naughty and not give one.
Wait a second, this hint really worked! I was sure that I've seen the game before although I couldn't remember the name... but combining a few keywords did the trick: trilogy + naughty + intensive brain processing = Spellcasting. But I have no idea which class is it, 101, 201, 301?
Ghorpm: Wait a second, this hint really worked! I was sure that I've seen the game before although I couldn't remember the name... but combining a few keywords did the trick: trilogy + naughty + intensive brain processing = Spellcasting. But I have no idea which class is it, 101, 201, 301?
Shouldn't be that hard to find out now, would it? But yes, you are correct, thus your turn.