It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

shadowmirage: Alright, here's a childhood game of mine :).
desnoscross: Holy Cold Dreams Batman, it's.. Cold Dreams.
And... you've got it! It's funny how sometimes the strangest games stick in your memory, but the more famous ones disappear.

Anyway, it's your turn.
desnoscross: Holy Cold Dreams Batman, it's.. Cold Dreams.
You've literally made me laugh out loud. :D
May be a tad easy. I was the only one in my neighborhood who was able to beat this, or for that matter get past the first two stages, and yet I wasn't even the one who rented it, so it's quite memorable for me.
Attachments:
Post edited October 28, 2012 by desnoscross
desnoscross: May be a tad easy. I was the only one in my neighborhood who was able to beat this, or for that matter get past the first two stages, and yet I wasn't even the one who rented it, so it's quite memorable for me.
How about a hint?
desnoscross: May be a tad easy. I was the only one in my neighborhood who was able to beat this, or for that matter get past the first two stages, and yet I wasn't even the one who rented it, so it's quite memorable for me.
Ghorpm: How about a hint?
I guess, I can only assume after this hint, it's just a matter of guessing the platform, but here we go.

You will not find nipples, a credit card, or Schumacher in this mash up of an animated series and Contra.
Is the title of the thread the real question?

This game is a game where people post pictures of games and others guess those games.
I think the Schumacher name-drop gave it away.
Post edited October 30, 2012 by desnoscross
Ghorpm: How about a hint?
desnoscross: I guess, I can only assume after this hint, it's just a matter of guessing the platform, but here we go.

You will not find nipples, a credit card, or Schumacher in this mash up of an animated series and Contra.
It was quite useful ;)

The Adventures of Batman & Robin
desnoscross: I guess, I can only assume after this hint, it's just a matter of guessing the platform, but here we go.

Ghorpm: It was quite useful ;)

You did not state the platform, but I'll go ahead and guess you knew, so, your turn.
Ghorpm: It was quite useful ;)

desnoscross: You did not state the platform, but I'll go ahead and guess you knew, so, your turn.
SEGA ;)

Next riddle should be pretty easy
Attachments:
Ghorpm: snip
The inferior speccy version of Jet Set Willy II
Post edited October 30, 2012 by amok
Ghorpm: snip
amok: The inferior speccy version of Jet Set Willy II
Wow, you didn't have to be THAT specific, you know ;) I was just trying to find some screenshots from space to make this riddle marginally harder.

Your turn!
Lets try this one then

edit - with picture this time
Attachments:
diablo_4.jpg (314 Kb)
Post edited October 30, 2012 by amok
amok: Lets try this one then
Am I blind ?
amok: Lets try this one then
N0x0ss: Am I blind ?
I have no idea what you are talking about....