It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tarangwydion: I have never played that game, although I did play The Lost Files of Sherlock Holmes: The Case of Serrated Scalpel many years ago. I suppose the graphics are different? This one looks more realistic than the first one.
The case of the Rose Tattoo featured real actors so it's more realistic by the definition ;) Most important of all the gameplay is perfect and the story very deep - just like it was with Serrated Scalpel
what is this game

go go go !
Attachments:
Post edited October 25, 2012 by neox38
neox38: what is this game

go go go !
Batman: Arkham Asylum.
a tough one, what is this game?
Attachments:
neox38: a tough one, what is this game?
Shining in the Darkness, screenshot for comparison
Attachments:
Dude, have you just posted a second image before the previous one was solved? So was it Batman: AA or not? If so, it was Shadowmirage's turn.
F4LL0UT: Dude, have you just posted a second image before the previous one was solved? So was it Batman: AA or not? If so, it was Shadowmirage's turn.
Whoops my bad. Yeah it was Batman AA
desnoscross: Shining in the Darkness, screenshot for comparison
You got it!
Post edited October 27, 2012 by neox38
F4LL0UT: Dude, have you just posted a second image before the previous one was solved? So was it Batman: AA or not? If so, it was Shadowmirage's turn.
neox38: Whoops my bad. Yeah it was Batman AA
desnoscross: Shining in the Darkness, screenshot for comparison
neox38: You got it!
In all fairness, I don't think it should be my turn. I was rather impulsive to answer a question when one had already been answered.
Post edited October 27, 2012 by desnoscross
challenge!
Attachments:
Ghorpm: Blow up your apartment...
einstein95: The Lost Files of Sherlock Holmes: The Case of the Rose Tatoo

BOOM!
Reading back the posts, isn't it your turn to post the riddle, since you answered the Sherlock Holmes one?
Oops, I didn't realize we had to take turns, alright, so its my turn then, I suppose :).
What is this game?
Attachments:
neox38: challenge!
First answer correctly someones else riddle and then post yours :)
shadowmirage: Oops, I didn't realize we had to take turns, alright, so its my turn then, I suppose :).
What is this game?
Eternal Darkness?
shadowmirage: Oops, I didn't realize we had to take turns, alright, so its my turn then, I suppose :).
What is this game?
crdy123: Eternal Darkness?
Correct! My favourite horror game on the Gamecube :).
Alright, don't know how many people have played this one.
Attachments: