It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

keeveek: Neverball?

ah, nevermind ;p
Artemis_E: nope
Banshee

www.lemonamiga.com/?game_id=516

And as that was clearly correct I'll post the next challenge:
Attachments:
Post edited August 29, 2012 by Fever_Discordia
Fever_Discordia: Banshee

www.lemonamiga.com/?game_id=516

And as that was clearly correct I'll post the next challenge:
Just for the record - you were correct of course.
Oh heck I didn't mean to kill the game as I was on Lemon Amiga anyway I just posted the first 'miggy game that popped into my head, I didn't realise it was going to be this hard, do you guys have a blind spot for the 16bit era or are you all having more fun drawing stuff these days?
I could go find another screenshot but they all look pretty similar...
Errm, Did you see that apparently they're going to make a Bill and Ted 3 Movie? and yes, that was supposed to be a clue, albeit a fairly oblique one...
OK Mobygames tells me there WAS a PC version and it looks a bit different too - see attached
Does that help any?
Attachments:
Post edited August 30, 2012 by Fever_Discordia
Fever_Discordia: snip
I've played that game on my Amiga. No clue as to its name though. Hell, the last time I played an Amiga game was some 18/19 years ago.
Fever_Discordia: snip
mistermumbles: I've played that game on my Amiga. No clue as to its name though. Hell, the last time I played an Amiga game was some 18/19 years ago.
Yeah, to tell you the truth the Amiga version is 23 years old! (The PC version is a year younger)
Hopefully that will be a good clue!
Isn't it Rock'n Roll? Something like this?
Ghorpm: Isn't it Rock'n Roll? Something like this?
Yep nice one, you're up!
By the Power of Greyskull, the next game is open for all!
Next riddle:
Attachments:
nikopol.jpg (139 Kb)
Drelmanes: Next riddle:
how about some hint? :)
Skreczi: how about some hint? :)
Developed by Winter Wolves.
Skreczi: how about some hint? :)
Drelmanes: Developed by Winter Wolves.
I knew this looked vaguely familiar because I've played the demo of that game: Planet Stronghold.
Drelmanes: Developed by Winter Wolves.
mistermumbles: I knew this looked vaguely familiar because I've played the demo of that game: Planet Stronghold.
Yes! That's the game :)
This might look familiar to some. This was looked upon as a not-so-good game by critics at the time, but I still managed to have more fun with it than I was supposed to have.
Attachments:
mistermumbles: This might look familiar to some. This was looked upon as a not-so-good game by critics at the time, but I still managed to have more fun with it than I was supposed to have.
Gene Wars - I loved that game :D