It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AFnord: That looks like a Klackon. While I have not played the game in a long time, and can't remember any screen that looked like that, my guess is Master of Orion 2
Euhm, nope, It's not MoO2. :)
AFnord: That looks like a Klackon. While I have not played the game in a long time, and can't remember any screen that looked like that, my guess is Master of Orion 2
Avogadro6: Euhm, nope, It's not MoO2. :)
Then how about the first one?
AFnord: Then how about the first one?
Correct, it's the Klackon victory sequence in MoO1. Your turn!
AFnord: Then how about the first one?
Avogadro6: Correct, it's the Klackon victory sequence in MoO1. Your turn!
I was at least right about what species the creature in the image was with my first guess ;)

Here is a new one for you to guess.
Attachments:
AFnord: Here is a new one for you to guess.
The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard
AFnord: Here is a new one for you to guess.
Adzeth: The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard
Too easy? Your turn
I just remember seeing it in a gaming magazine ages ago, and the images are still vividly stuck in my mind..
--
Anyway, here's a new one. I censored a bit that was too googlable. Snagged a Mobygames shot since I don't have it installed, but this game rocks.
Attachments:
Adzeth: Anyway, here's a new one. I censored a bit that was too googlable. Snagged a Mobygames shot since I don't have it installed, but this game rocks.
I want to say Jets 'n' Guns, but I'm not totally sure.
mistermumbles: I want to say Jets 'n' Guns, but I'm not totally sure.
Close enough. Jets 'n' Guns Gold is the exact answer, but that's just like an Enhanced Edition :p
Your turn.
While we're on the matter of shmups, this one had a peculiar setting, but it sure was a lot of fun.
Attachments:
pew-pew.png (53 Kb)
Post edited June 16, 2012 by mistermumbles
mistermumbles: While we're on the matter of shmups, this one had a peculiar setting, but it sure was a lot of fun.
That's Apidya is it not?
Out of all of these obscure ass games, I know only one. Haha. XD
Post edited June 16, 2012 by CaptainAppleMan
mistermumbles: While we're on the matter of shmups, this one had a peculiar setting, but it sure was a lot of fun.
CaptainAppleMan: That's Apidya is it not?
You are most certainly correct. I do miss the old days of Team17. Nowadays it's just Worms this, Worms that. *yawn* Don't get me wrong; I love Worms! It is one of my favorite franchises, but they're relying way too much on that one property.
CaptainAppleMan: That's Apidya is it not?
mistermumbles: You are most certainly correct. I do miss the old days of Team17. Nowadays it's just Worms this, Worms that. *yawn* Don't get me wrong; I love Worms! It is one of my favorite franchises, but they're relying way too much on that one property.
Well they tried doing Alien Breed, but it seems no one were too keen on playing them. And then Alien Swarm was released which was pretty much what people wanted in a new Alien Breed game, only free.
DrakeFox: Well they tried doing Alien Breed, but it seems no one were too keen on playing them. And then Alien Swarm was released which was pretty much what people wanted in a new Alien Breed game, only free.
Honestly, I felt that the old games are still better. The new ones just didn't click with me; I only tried the demos. They look nice, but somehow the fun level is off. I was very happy when GOG re-released the DOS versions.
Okay, let me just fish out a game for you people to guess. :-)
Okay! I got one! Not sure if this one is too easy, I'll see how it is.
Attachments:
Post edited June 17, 2012 by CaptainAppleMan