It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

New one
Attachments:
order.gif (32 Kb)
Max_R: New one
Strife?
Post edited June 05, 2012 by SimonG
Yep
Ghorpm: Could you please give the title of this rogue-like game you posted before?
Scepter of Kzirgla for the Color Computer.

Thought there might be a few fans of the system here. Maybe they don't watch this thread.
Max_R: Yep
This one is really easy, but I'm finally managing to beat it!
Attachments:
wh40000.jpg (11 Kb)
Honestly people?

You will not get another hint. If there isn't anybody here that knows this the second he sees it, this thread ends here!
This remind me Thief, probably the third one that i haven't finished yet.
If right, someone take my turn, please. I'm going to bed :)
Max_R: This remind me Thief, probably the third one that i haven't finished yet.
If right, someone take my turn, please. I'm going to bed :)
It IS Thief 3 (here you have a proof: http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/thief-deadly-shadows/screenshots/gameShotId,106997/ )

I'll gladly take your turn. The game I really enjoy at the time. Quite surprisingly since I don't like races.

If you know the answer post the proof and make your riddle immediately.
Attachments:
car.png (7 Kb)
Ghorpm: If you know the answer post the proof and make your riddle immediately.
I've seen it on a certain abandonware site. It's either Street Rod or Street Rod 2. Give me a minute and I'll post the proof.

EDIT: http://www.abandonia.com/files/games/177/Street%20Rod%201_2.png

If I am right, someone take my turn please.
Post edited June 06, 2012 by tarangwydion
Ghorpm: If you know the answer post the proof and make your riddle immediately.
tarangwydion: I've seen it on a certain abandonware site. It's either Street Rod or Street Rod 2. Give me a minute and I'll post the proof.
As I am still online (not for long though) you don't have to post the proof. I can confirm you're right: the first Street Rod it is! Your turn
Ghorpm: As I am still online (not for long though) you don't have to post the proof. I can confirm you're right: the first Street Rod it is! Your turn
Feel free to post another :-)
Ghorpm: As I am still online (not for long though) you don't have to post the proof. I can confirm you're right: the first Street Rod it is! Your turn
tarangwydion: Feel free to post another :-)
As you wish.

The game I give you is perfect in every way. On one condition though. If you play it OUTSIDE and NOT at your computer ;)
Attachments:
orchard.png (36 Kb)
Ghorpm: As you wish.

The game I give you is perfect in every way. On one condition though. If you play it OUTSIDE and NOT at your computer ;)
I have played the game outside in real life, but can't remember what it was called...
Cenccu: I have played the game outside in real life, but can't remember what it was called...
Calvinball.
Cenccu: I have played the game outside in real life, but can't remember what it was called...
Telika: Calvinball.
Calvinball?