It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

RogerT.Houston: Nuclear war!
Sure! Your turn
RogerT.Houston: Nuclear war!
Ghorpm: Sure! Your turn
I add another game that I've only ever played the demo/first level of. Platformer with some good character animation. Removed name from picture.
Attachments:
Ghorpm: Sure! Your turn
RogerT.Houston: I add another game that I've only ever played the demo/first level of. Platformer with some good character animation. Removed name from picture.
Captain Dynamo

Please someone take my turn
Ghorpm: I will give you a game from my early childhood
Am I the only one that thinks the continent on the right looks like middle earth?
Skreczi: Please someone take my turn
It was free (strong emphasis on WAS) so I take it.

I almost broke my keyboard on that game...
Attachments:
gold.gif (14 Kb)
Skreczi: Please someone take my turn
Ghorpm: It was free (strong emphasis on WAS) so I take it.

I almost broke my keyboard on that game...
N Game
GoJays2025: N Game
Sure!
Okidokes~!
Attachments:
mmmpie.png (344 Kb)
GoJays2025: Okidokes~!
Looks like Dark Earth
GoJays2025: Okidokes~!
Ghorpm: Looks like Dark Earth
That was fast, and you're absolutely correct! It is in fact Dark Earth. Your turn!
Ghorpm: Looks like Dark Earth
GoJays2025: That was fast, and you're absolutely correct! It is in fact Dark Earth. Your turn!
But not that fast with adding the next riddle. Sorry for that.

Anyway, this game keeps me sane at the moment... I've some hard time recently...
Attachments:
couple.jpg (84 Kb)
It is a Flash game, isn't it? I remember playing it from Jay is Games - Fireboy and Watergirl. There is apparently 4 of them, not sure which of them this screen is from, so I guess the first one.
Ghorpm: But not that fast with adding the next riddle. Sorry for that.

Anyway, this game keeps me sane at the moment... I've some hard time recently...
A game my 6 year old niece introduced me to, Fireboy and Watergirl. Not sure which number it is though, and it can be found online to play.

Damn ninjas, I knew I shouldn't have taken the time to add the link to it. Amok was faster, his turn I'd say.
Post edited May 09, 2012 by JMich
the ninja fish strikes again
amok: It is a Flash game, isn't it? I remember playing it from Jay is Games - Fireboy and Watergirl. There is apparently 4 of them, not sure which of them this screen is from, so I guess the first one.
Actually, I don't know which part is it either, so it's your turn.

JMich, your niece has a decent taste for games ;)