It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

amok: I found out that the game I first thought about had already been used - so I just used the first thing that popped up in my head. It is a game I actually played a lot when I was younger. I really liked the music back then.
SimonG: *hint* *hint*
It is C64 game from 1987. As far as I know the coder only made 3 games for the brown box. I am not sure how many hints I should give, this is all alien to me.
Attachments:
amok: this is all alien to me.
I, Alien ?

Great clue :)
amok: this is all alien to me.
Gabby2: I, Alien ?

Great clue :)
Yes. Good game, but very difficult.

Your turn.
Old song, most games were actually difficult back then...

Let's go... It always feels good to win until you remember you have to find a game at your turn... I won't think too long :).
Attachments:
myst3.jpg (105 Kb)
Gabby2: Old song, most games were actually difficult back then...

Let's go... It always feels good to win until you remember you have to find a game at your turn... I won't think too long :).
Daedalus Encounter, Tia Carrera was an instant giveaway
Was it SO easy ? Congrats, your turn :)
As I said, Tia is the reason I recognised it instantly. It's not that many games in which she has played.
Now, on to game, another one I loved from my childhood that is still not here...
Attachments:
map.gif (42 Kb)
JMich: As I said, Tia is the reason I recognised it instantly. It's not that many games in which she has played.
Now, on to game, another one I loved from my childhood that is still not here...
Ha;) I knew i played it;)

Needed to google some amiga adventure games, as title is hard as hell to rmemeber;P

The Adventures of Willy Beamish?
Artemis_E: The Adventures of Willy Beamish?
Correct, your turn.
Here ya go;)
Attachments:
Artemis_E: Here ya go;)
Capital Punishment
Artemis_E: Here ya go;)
amok: Capital Punishment
I'm making it too easy;)

Your turn!
Artemis_E: I'm making it too easy;)

Your turn!
I had a copy of Capital Punishment also some time ago, not so much dawn_of_amiga as dusk_of_amiga.

Anyway - in the next I have censored the main character, because showing him/her/it would be a dead give-away.
Attachments:
Artemis_E: I'm making it too easy;)

Your turn!
amok: I had a copy of Capital Punishment also some time ago, not so much dawn_of_amiga as dusk_of_amiga.

Anyway - in the next I have censored the main character, because showing him/her/it would be a dead give-away.
Zool 2 maybe?

Kinda looks like it.
amok: I had a copy of Capital Punishment also some time ago, not so much dawn_of_amiga as dusk_of_amiga.

Artemis_E: Zool 2 maybe?

Kinda looks like it.
Good answer, but wrong.