It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JMich: Micro Machines 2 I believe?
Very close, but no cigar. :-)
JMich: Micro Machines 2 I believe?
Vitek: Very close, but no cigar. :-)
Which means it's Micro Machines 1
JMich: Which means it's Micro Machines 1
Yes, it is.

Your turn.
Map at the start (or near start) of the game
Attachments:
map.gif (42 Kb)
Vitek: Luckily someone mentioned it yesterday in Soulbringer thread so I had in vivid memory. ...
My one-word "Revenats" comment was actually about the fact that it was misspelled on Soulbringer's frontpage graphic. I hope the game reaches GOG, but it was really broken, so....

JMich: Map at the start (or near start) of the game
Is that an "E" and "M" on the lower-right seal? Is that significant?
JDV72: Is that an "E" and "M" on the lower-right seal? Is that significant?
It is in fact an EM, and they are the initials of the programmer/designer who made the map (I think). Will probably not help with the game's name.
P.S. I'm about to go to sleep, will post an update (and possibly another hint/image) in about 10-12 hours.
The Game's Copy Protection System
Attachments:
drm.png (9 Kb)
Seems like it's time for another hint, so I'm addin 3 images (hopefully)
The black rectangles are covering the title of the game, the developer and the publisher, but I am leaving a few more hints available.
I really hope I'm not the only one who has played this game...
Double posting for the 3rd image, hopefully it will combine the posts
Attachments:
Post edited February 18, 2012 by JMich
JMich: Seems like it's time for another hint, so I'm addin 3 images (hopefully)
The black rectangles are covering the title of the game, the developer and the publisher, but I am leaving a few more hints available.
I really hope I'm not the only one who has played this game...
Double posting for the 3rd image, hopefully it will combine the posts
Legend of the sword
Correct, and it is a game I'd like to play again, now that I finally understand what is going on there a bit better.
Out of curiosity, did you know the game or did you just start looking through all the games of that period?
JMich: Correct, and it is a game I'd like to play again, now that I finally understand what is going on there a bit better.
Out of curiosity, did you know the game or did you just start looking through all the games of that period?
Or he could've just Googled bits of the text in that screenshot, easiest method probably (if you don't know the game).
JMich: Correct, and it is a game I'd like to play again, now that I finally understand what is going on there a bit better.
To be honest, I have never played it. However I do know of it. I am a big Amiga fan, and the Rainbird logo was a give-away - I was following them when I was still using the Amiga.Firebird / Silberbird / Rainbird had some good deals in those times.

I did not remember the name of the game, but looked it up on lemon Amiga.
amok: To be honest, I have never played it. However I do know of it. I am a big Amiga fan, and the Rainbird logo was a give-away - I was following them when I was still using the Amiga.Firebird / Silberbird / Rainbird had some good deals in those times.

I did not remember the name of the game, but looked it up on lemon Amiga.
Damn it, I only saw the bird in the title screen now, thought I had blocked them all, even though the names from the dos screenshot would still give a hit on the game.
Oh well, it is nice to see people recalling such logos even after all those years, so over to you now.
I found out that the game I first thought about had already been used - so I just used the first thing that popped up in my head. It is a game I actually played a lot when I was younger. I really liked the music back then.
Attachments:
amok: I found out that the game I first thought about had already been used - so I just used the first thing that popped up in my head. It is a game I actually played a lot when I was younger. I really liked the music back then.
*hint* *hint*