It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SimonG: I never really gotten into it. Well sometime maybe.
It's amazing. It starts out and you're like "ehh...atmosphere is nice. It's kinda creepy. Beating homeless people up is fun." But by the end, it easily becomes as terrifying as Amnesia...and it's one of the few games I've played that gives its violence a real visceral, queasy feeling rather than just "oh, look... more blood and guts flying everywhere." Combat and the infrequent gunplay all feel brutally satisfying. Teeth go flying, you can feel the impact running down your arm...guns go "BOOM" and are handled like real guns (hard to aim, no ammunition display, can be used to melee, etc) But the things you see happen and find are downright disturbing. The game's whole atmosphere of hidden violence, disgusting perversion, and decay gives everything a vividly sickening gutpunch. It's American horror done right (I'm using "American horror" to refer to the genre, since I have no idea where Monolith itself is actually based).
Skreczi: I dont know that this is a Startopia.
And since I am pretty sure I dont know that it is Startopia here is my riddle ;)

Cool game, to bad it ends with gigantic cliffhanger that will never be concluded :(
SimonG: It isn't Startopia, of course.

I haven't actually looked at the screenshot, but from the description alone I would say "Advent Rising"

Edit: After looking at the screenshot, I'm not so sure anymore ;-P
well you miss, sorry. but you were right, that my description matches it perfectly :)
AFnord: Can you believe that this was actually marketed as a childrens game? This game is more complex than most games targeted towards an older audience.
"You were promoted to the Coward"??
What heck were you before?
SimonG: It isn't Startopia, of course.

I haven't actually looked at the screenshot, but from the description alone I would say "Advent Rising"

Edit: After looking at the screenshot, I'm not so sure anymore ;-P
Skreczi: well you miss, sorry. but you were right, that my description matches it perfectly :)
Dark Void?
AFnord: Can you believe that this was actually marketed as a childrens game? This game is more complex than most games targeted towards an older audience.
Fever_Discordia: "You were promoted to the Coward"??
FRENCH!

*ducks and runs*
Skreczi: well you miss, sorry. but you were right, that my description matches it perfectly :)
Artemis_E: Dark Void?
Correct :D
Artemis_E: Dark Void?
Skreczi: Correct :D
Should be a trivial matter:)
Attachments:
caramba.jpg (33 Kb)
Is that Sims 3 Pets
Fever_Discordia: "You were promoted to the Coward"??
SimonG: FRENCH!

*ducks and runs*
What the hell? That post I made seems to have been Ninja'd, Samurai'd, Kung Fu'd and Sumo'd then Ninja'd some more - either a board glitch or a brain glitch on my part, each seem equally plausible...
iainmet: Is that Sims 3 Pets
Nope - but right direction. It's kinda simulation game.
Artemis_E: Should be a trivial matter:)
Dog's Life?
Artemis_E: Should be a trivial matter:)
AFnord: Dog's Life?
Correct!
AFnord: Dog's Life?
Artemis_E: Correct!
I have no idea why I even remember that game. I've seen it once, in a game store, and that was ~5years ago. Oh well, that gives me the chance to post this creepy image.
Attachments:
besm.jpg (62 Kb)
Artemis_E: Correct!
AFnord: I have no idea why I even remember that game. I've seen it once, in a game store, and that was ~5years ago. Oh well, that gives me the chance to post this creepy image.
Limbo of the Lost?
AFnord: I have no idea why I even remember that game. I've seen it once, in a game store, and that was ~5years ago. Oh well, that gives me the chance to post this creepy image.
Wraith: Limbo of the Lost?
Correct!