It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ok then... here goes

edit: I realized the image might be a little too vague, so the hint is, that is how the theme of the game is...
Attachments:
Post edited February 01, 2012 by abolat
abolat: ok then... here goes

edit: I realized the image might be a little too vague, so the hint is, that is how the theme of the game is...
The Void
abolat: ok then... here goes

AFnord: The Void
wow... you got it from that vague picture or from the hint?
abolat: wow... you got it from that vague picture or from the hint?
The picture. That game has a very distinct style to it, so I think most who have played it will be able to recognize images like that.

And here is one that I suspect will be a bit tricky.
Attachments:
robert.jpg (41 Kb)
abolat: wow... you got it from that vague picture or from the hint?
AFnord: The picture. That game has a very distinct style to it, so I think most who have played it will be able to recognize images like that.

And here is one that I suspect will be a bit tricky.
wait... I know this game :O the name is at the tip of my tongue... it has cut scenes that look like a movie scene... mystery adventure type of game, isn't it?
abolat: wait... I know this game :O the name is at the tip of my tongue... it has cut scenes that look like a movie scene... mystery adventure type of game, isn't it?
Its gameplay is more along the line of a straight up shooter, with a horror element (though it tries to be a horror game). Its graphics was, shall we say, less than impressive for its time, and gameplay was rather bland. The cutscenes were great though, in a campy low budget with a lot of love put in it kind of way.

In game screenshot
Attachments:
d.jpg (241 Kb)
abolat: wait... I know this game :O the name is at the tip of my tongue... it has cut scenes that look like a movie scene... mystery adventure type of game, isn't it?
AFnord: Its gameplay is more along the line of a straight up shooter, with a horror element (though it tries to be a horror game). Its graphics was, shall we say, less than impressive for its time, and gameplay was rather bland. The cutscenes were great though, in a campy low budget with a lot of love put in it kind of way.

In game screenshot
well i dont remember the title but i think is that lovecraft cthulhu mythos fps adaptaion that was not even close to Dark Corner of the Earth level
AFnord: Its gameplay is more along the line of a straight up shooter, with a horror element (though it tries to be a horror game). Its graphics was, shall we say, less than impressive for its time, and gameplay was rather bland. The cutscenes were great though, in a campy low budget with a lot of love put in it kind of way.

In game screenshot
Robert D. Anderson & the Legacy of Cthulhu
Post edited February 01, 2012 by Skreczi
Skreczi: Robert D. Anderson & the Legacy of Cthulhu
Correct, on all accounts!
riddle
Attachments:
nice.jpg (74 Kb)
Skreczi: riddle
Condemned - Criminal Origins?
SimonG: Condemned - Criminal Origins?
Masterpiece
SimonG: Condemned - Criminal Origins?
Correcto! :)
And yes - it is a great game. :)
Skreczi: And yes - it is a great game. :)
I never really gotten into it. Well sometime maybe.

The next one is less of a riddle and more of a get on it!
Attachments:
get_on_it.jpg (458 Kb)
Skreczi: And yes - it is a great game. :)
SimonG: I never really gotten into it. Well sometime maybe.

I dont know that this is a Startopia.
And since I am pretty sure I dont know that it is Startopia here is my riddle ;)

Cool game, to bad it ends with gigantic cliffhanger that will never be concluded :(
Attachments:
nice.jpg (102 Kb)
SimonG: I never really gotten into it. Well sometime maybe.

Skreczi: I dont know that this is a Startopia.
And since I am pretty sure I dont know that it is Startopia here is my riddle ;)

Cool game, to bad it ends with gigantic cliffhanger that will never be concluded :(
It isn't Startopia, of course.

I haven't actually looked at the screenshot, but from the description alone I would say "Advent Rising"

Edit: After looking at the screenshot, I'm not so sure anymore ;-P
Post edited February 01, 2012 by SimonG